Chapter -31

Joss restlessly walked back and forth in his room. Mike warned him to die...if he is not dead, Mike definitely will kill him... But he wants to live... If he want to live... Mike shouldn't be there... So he immediately took his phone and call someone...

***********

     After Pha was discharged... He along with his friends came to his house... They start eating...

   "I am worrying about Ming very much," Beam said in worry...

   Everyone became dull...

   At the same time, pha got a call... That's from Bright...

  "Ha... Phi bright.. "before pha continues... Bright starts talking...

   "PHA... Good news... Mike Man Joss confesses all of Mike's crimes and he submitted witnesses... Police are going to arrest him... I am also with them. you also come quickly... Don't you want to meet your ming? "said Bright happily...

    With Happiness... Relief.. pha took a deep breath... it's finally going to be over... But he was somewhat disappointed... He thought Joss will be killed by Mike... But it's okay... He will take care of that later.

************

   As fast as possible pha along with his friends reach Mike's house...

   Watch Guards try to stop them but they hit them and continue their journey to make house..seems like they came first before the police arrive.

    "You all are provoked me?..  So take responsibility then throw all blame on me"

   They heard Mike's voice... immediately run to them...

   "Phi.." ming called him...

   Ming's face filled with tears..blood coming from the edge of his lip..is he hit Ming?.. Ming looks very vulnerable.. it was not how he want to see Ming.?..his heart piercing...

   Seeing Pha followed by Forth, wayo, Beam, and Kit..ming cries even more..he feels dirty..he doesn't want to show his face...

*************

   After a few minutes..police came..along with Bright...

  They saw Mike's uncle's dead body and were shocked...

   "What happened?" the head police asked.

   Mike sir killed his uncle and ran away" said one servant in a low tone.

  "What..?"

   "Uncle try to help me escape from him...but he ..he killed did not even conceder that he is his uncle..his family member.." said Ming with tears..his body trembling with fear...

   Pha hugged him to console him.. ming start crying to his heart's content..now he got Pha to be by his side...

  Bright look at Pha in suspension...

   "is he run away..?" Bright asked in a low tone...  

   pha just nod his head...

   Bright observe all Mike's servants... They just look down at their face like always...

   Even he has doubts... But he doesn't want to dig... Just let it go... Because he also feels like giving jail punishment is not enough for Mike's crimes.

************

A few days later:

   "phana Kongthanin are you willing you take Mingwan Dipachyana as your lawful husband priest asked?