Chapter-5

"Idiot...we are friends since we were in diapers. Just for some bullshit reason if you both stop talking...it's making me irritate..anger... tell sorry to kit"beam shout at pha.

   It's been two days that  quarrel happened between pha and kit.both stop talking..both angry at one another. It's really made beam annoyed

   "So you are supporting him?"pha also ask in high tone.

   "Don't dare to start with me also pha. Yes i agree kit utter a word which he shouldn't but that also because for you pha. He said to support you there. But what you done?.. without even thinking before many teachers,our seniors and worst infront of our juniors you insult him. You think how should he felt?"

    Ofcourse he know that.he also could  control his anger. But he also don't know why he lost that when it comes to Ming. He really can't able to bare when someone talk bad about his nong.

   "... I will talk to him"

   "Say it again pha"

   "Ohhh....i will apologize to him ok..."

   Beam just laugh.

*********

   Kit silently sit in campus park.he don't want to remember anything. He just want to relax..even thou tears dropping from his eyes...he sobbing like a child how could he do that?.. he only want to help him... That bench near to tree so branches cover that bench...only people intentionally come near to bench only they will see kit sobbing.

   When he hear someone foot steps kit wipe his tears. Even he is child inside also he don't want his lose his Honor infront of others.

   "Phi kit"

   It's wayo. He feel guilty..because of him this mess happened between those two.

   "Phi kit. I really want to appolize because of me this.. happened...please forgive me. I will never repeat this again." Wayo said bowing his head with respect. He also take kit kat chocolate with him to give his senior.

   "Now you relaise your mistake..even though who needs your apology?.. i don't need. "saying that kit left grabing KitKat.

   Wayo laugh internally who think that his ferecy senior is this innocent...he really don't see this character in kit till now?... Ohh..ok till now he only focus about his brother love life that's why.. wayo with smile left there.

**********

    Pha silently sit in library sadly.

   "Phi"ming  sit next to pha with many books on top  chips packetes,his dairy milk,pulpy orange bottle.

    Pha just smile seeing that. Is he eating for study? Or studying for eating?.

   Ming mesmarise seeing pha smile."phi you are very handsome when you smile"said Ming.

   Pha immediately stop his laught.

   "I want phi to laugh even  more".."phi i want to tell two things..i hear about what happened in library two days before. I want to thank you for stand for me. Thank you phi. And next...when we will go phi ...now?.Or after study sometime?... I also should appolise to phi kit..."

   Pha really annoy. Everyone even ming also didn't talk his side. He also seeing that only pha Is at fault. It's really pinching pha heart. He also know he is at more fault. But kit also at some fault right?..

   "Phi.. you know how you are this 2 days...if we not break our boundaries..our remaining every day like these two horrible days only. Why shouldn't we approch first thing other to approch first. We just making our mind heart peaceful. It also for our selfish only....let's talk with phi kit..phi"ming said slowly holding pha hand gently.