Chapter -29

"Any last wish?"

  Joss  put  gun to pha head.

   "Pha...he tried to..rape ming...That dog not even consider  that my son was pregnant that time..."

   Pha rememberd what Priya said...that BASTURD infront of him...

   "Last wish?.. ok tell me"pha replyed with dangerous tone..and immediately grab  his hand, forcefully press to wall and start stabing his hand violently with the fork in his hand..

  With that sudden attack joss along with others stunn..joss cries with pain...then immediately other bodyguards cought pha and seperated them..

   The pain unbearable..joss couldn't even move his right hand..how much hard he stab?.. with how strong he use that fork?

   Four bodyguards cought pha hands tightly and one bodyguard stat punching on pha face continuously...they throw pha and start kicking him..blood oozing from wounds..

   "Just kill him already..that damn basturd.."Joss shout with in furstation due to his pain..

  "It's enough"Bright came out from his hiding place..who record everything from they hold pha to till now.."shall we now?"bright ask looking at pha with smile..

   Pha also start smiling with his bloody face...and stand infront of them..

************

      Mike rushes to hospital..followed by his uncle and his men.

   "For now we gave sedation..They were hit very hard..atleast it take weeks to recovery...but for joss..it's difficult..his hand..maybe it's impossible to use his right hand again..."inform doctor.

   "What?.. how can you..?"Mike asked shockingly

  "Seems like the person know human anotamy very well..just he cause injury to exact place..that's why they dont have more wounds...but the results..

   Mike feels frustration we saw his people who lay on hospital bed..on the other side..he heard joss loud cries with pain..he immediately went to Joss room..

   Joss hand coverd with cast..Mike can't able to see his trusted man in that state..

  "I will kill you phana kongthanin"he shout angrily..

   "Mike come with me"saying that his uncle hurridly grab mike to reception area where news telecasting...

   In that two videos playing continuosly...first video..shows he grab ming leg infront of shop..this video from Thailand...that day where he chase ming...

  And second video his man crually hitting pha in pha's house..

   At the same time polic offices came..

  "Mr. Mike patara you are under arrest under attempt to murder..that that person also complaint that you kidnapped his fiance...so kindly come with us..before we take you to police station in our style"saying that he cuffed mike...

   Mike blood boiled with rage..."you are messing with wrong person"

***********

   Here maya who saw that his injured son on tv anxiously call to his son.

    "Pha in tv.."

   "Maa..relax. calm down. Noting happened to me maa. Just to let case strong and get media favour we just fack it..i am perfectly fine. Don't worry"said pha to calm her.

   "How can I relax pha. I will come..before see you with my own eyes..i couldn't able calm down pha"said maya with tears.

  "Maa..no need you to come. You just focus on your one and only son wedding arrangements..we also short in time. After my work our i will come to you as soon as possible with your son in law"said pha with smile.