Chapter -17

"Maa"with ming words Priya turned to main door where ming along with pha stood.

Her eyes swollen due to crying. Not only her but Mitra,wayo all faces look restless due to Ming disappearence.

Priya ran to her son and hug ming tight.

"I sorry ming..it's not like we want to hid it from you.."she said sobbing. Which made ming felt bad.

"Maa..i am sorry. I am at fault. I shouldn't left home like that in the first place "ming said return her hugging.

"Ming don't worry...wayo also agreed to go.."she said while wiping her tears but ming stop before she complete the sentence gesturing pha presence.

Priya let go her hug and went to pha who just happy seeing family reunion even he don't know what the issue ming left house in night..what problem affects whole family this much...

"Thank you phana"said Priya with thankfulness holding pha both hands.

"Aunty..it's ok. Why are you thanking me?. Ming also my responsibility to take care..... Sorry aunty i forget you to introduce you properly..iam..

"The great phana kongthanin..wayo and ming senior and guide.current campus moon." Priya complete his sentence and invite him to inside. Where her husband stunned to saw pha there.

"Is this phana our ming loving?. Is ming know he is vedha 's son?. If not how ming take this?.."this questions killing Mitra.

"Uncle?"with pha exiting voice his thought train was broken.

"You are ming father...?it's really surprising"pha said exitedly.

Wayo Priya share confusion glares.

" .. you knew my husband before itself?"ask Priya curiously.

"Haa..aunty. he and my father were best friends"

"Were?"

"... My father passed away 4 years ago"

"Ohh..i am sorry...if situations are different i will receive you and treat you better..but now.."Priya said with sad tone.."if every thing ok. I will treat you as my son in law. Now i really don't know the boundaries between us. Ming will leave you soon.."she thought.

"..i understand aunty. It's difficult situation for you.. missing your son... Ok aunty i will leave now."said pha about to get up.

"Already?.. just stay  for lunch"Priya requested.

"No aunty. You already know after 4 days we are having moon and star competition and with in 3 days gap our final exams will start. Lots of this to manage and will make arrangements....."

"..just stay. I will prepare lunch"ming said low voice cutting pha's flow of explanation.

So obviously pha sit his alloted sofa like a good boy.

Ming went to kitchen.

After 2 minuts .."i will go help ming"saying that Priya left Leaving wayo,Mitra with pha.

"...i also will help them"saying that wayo escape from that awkward situation.

Every thing around pha and Mitra was silent now. Don't know how to make a conversation.

"Uncle you have a lot talk with ming right now. Just go.."said pha politely.

*********

Here in kitchen.

"Ming..i also agreed to go. So there is no problem "said wayo.

"No yo..i already think about it and made decision. We don't go. It's not like that person already found where i am. So why should we blow our cover before itself?...no we are not going. I accept before because paa said he promoted to higher branch. But now the real reason came out..i want to stay here"ming said his decision. Which made sparkels glow in their eyes.