Chapter -19

Now pha,Ming,Beam,Kit,Wayo are doing group studies in pha favourite cafeteria. Where he first saw ming. Atleast that's what pha thinking for now.

   Pha gave chocolate to Ming.

  "Eat. You want some thing to empty to study right...empty this"said pha teasingly.

   "Phi?"even ming pout. His stomach win obviously without opposition so he took and start eating while reading.

   "Ming you look like rabbit"said kit.

   "Then me?. How i look like?"Wayo immediately ask with jealous.

   "You?.. now you look jealous 3 years kid"said kit. Making everyone to laugh.

  "Ok..for relaxation let's continue this.. forth tell me how i look like. If you want  compare me with something with what you compare?"ask beam exitedly.making everyone curious in this play.

   "Hmm?.. Playboy "simply said forth and earn hit by beam immediately. Every one laugh witnessing this rare moment...scary forth got hit by casanova doctor maa.

   "Ok. Let's move... Wayo compare kit"

   "Cat"immediate answer and got glare from fiercy cat.

  " Ok..let's move to Ming. Compare your phi pha"

   "Phi pha.."thinking sometime"lord Sri Ram. Man with principle.He is my favourite God...phi pha also as great as him in my eyes...."said Ming with admiration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  [A/N Ramayana is one of the great Indian epic.  in Thailand also it is considered as national book with the name Ramakien.Where Rama, prince of Ayodhya, won the hand of the beautiful princess Sita , but was exiled  for 14 years through the plotting of his stepmother. His wife seetha,his brother Laxmana also follow him showing their affection,love ,respect towards him.In the forest Sita was abducted by Ravana. Rama with the help of  monkeys and bears to search for her. After defeat Ravana he won his wife back.This epic show how great husband and wife relationship. Ram Seetha ,Best and perfect couple i knew soo far.

* One more thing i mention lord Sita,Sri Ram names just to carry story emotions but not to insult or criticise any one belief. Please don't report me and enjoy story]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Everyone feel great.

   "...the problem is i am not seetha"ming completed his sentence with dissapointment...

   "Then i am also not Ram... I am phana and you are ming. Now we are couple right"said pha with smile holding ming hand.

   "Ming are you from India "it's kit who asked.

  "Yes phi. I completed my school in India . After we transfer to Thailand "replied ming.

  "What? But Wayo said his schooling done in Thailand only"Kit tell his doubt.

  Ming don't know how to cover. Then wayo continued

  "Phi..he was in our grand parents house..he like there. So we let him stay there. After they died we brought him here "said Wayo.

   "Even pha also from India"said Beam exitedly.

   "Really?"wayo asked curiously

   "Yes. His father from Thai. His mother from India"said beam.

   "Really? Uncle vedha from that Thai. I don't know till now"ming immediately split without reailizing.

   "You knew phana father?"kit asked.