Chapter -21

Whole campus is mess now. Engeneeing moon gone.so teachers disqualified star also from compitation. So,engeneering students requesting faculty to allow atleast star..to represent their department.

While this is happening, on the other side, Forth is sitting in the chair and waiting for his friend Pha. Pha came.

"What that old man said this time?"Forth ask sacristically.

"This is really unfair. Bank done wrong so our parents send him away.even my parents didn't complain why the hell Dean want to punish you...he wantedly targeting you pha..you..are you provoke him in past in any way?"Forth ask.

"I really don't know..and i am taird"Pha said weakly.

"What he said this time?"

"One month suspention after exams"

"What..? That's it? I thought..he will tell not going to allow to write exams and he rusticate you"said forth teasingly.

"Me too.. seems like that old man in good mood"said pha.making both laugh.

"I am sorry. That's only i can do for now.. and i am not regretting what i had done"

"Me too..i am also not regretting what you done"

"I just feel sorry for your engeneering star..she really work hard for this compitation. Because of our mess...she is suffering.."pha said with guilt.

"Don't worry. She is one and only member to participate from our whole department..how the hell we accept our defet without fight. We will defenetly participate some how"

Suddnly pha got phone call...the content made pha serious mode..

********

Pha, ming both went to icu. It's about their old friend from psychiatry ward..Mr. David Bhumibol.

He was laying in hospital with mechanical waits attached to him..his forhead,right leg cover with bandages..

"What happened?"ming asked nurse worridly.

"Yesterday he got nightmare..maybe about his family..he immediately try to run to his family..shouting something happened to his son..we try to stop him..but he push us.. unfortunately he slipped at stairs and got fracture of leg...his epilepsy even worsen his condition..."explain nurse.

"Have you inform to his family"ask ming.

"They are not answering to our calls"

"That damn..are they thinking leaving mr. Devid here and send expencese are enough..not even once they come to check about his condition"pha shout with anger.

Suddnly someone grab his finger and put that on his own mouth..it's phi kongpob.. orthopaedic specialist.

"It's ICU if you forget future doctor..so lower your voice..for calls they are not lifting..so give me his son number i will try my luck"saying kong took his phone out.

"Sorry phi.."pha replyed politly..

Kong called his son..after few rings he lift.

"Sir..we are calling from" xx hospital ".. it's about your father,can you spare.."

"Sorry..i am busy now.i will talk to you later"he cut kong words along with his call..

"How dare he cut my phone.."kong smily face became scary... making ming,pha laugh.

"Hmm..phi we need your help"pha requested kong.

Kong look at him confusingly.

*********