"Sure thing, love," she called after me, flashing her radiant smile before returning to her book.

"Two tickets, please," I politely requested, handing over my card to the cashier.

He studied the card and scrutinized my features for a brief moment before handing me the receipt.

"Thank you very much, sir," I replied courteously.

I turned and made my way back to Jennie, reaching out to place my hands on her hips, drawing her closer as I planted a kiss on her neck.

"Ready?" I asked, peppering her collarbone with another gentle kiss before resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Mhmm," she replied.

---

"Finally!" I exclaimed, bursting through the theater door with exuberance.

There she stood, a bright smile adorning her face.

"Well, someone's excited today," she laughed lightly, grabbing my hand.

"Of course! I finally get to watch a movie with my girl," I winked, wrapping my arms around her waist as we made our way to our seats.

The previews were nearly finished, and my anticipation was mounting.

I had a feeling this movie wouldn't disappoint.

"Do you really enjoy these types of movies?" she asked curiously after settling into the plush red seat.

"Hell yeah, especially when I'm watching it with you, love," I beamed, leaning my head on her chest.

I felt her arms encircle my neck, her chin resting atop my head.

The lights dimmed, signaling the start of the movie.

We watched in silence, my fingers intertwining with hers as she held my hand tightly.

"Thank you, Y/N. I'm finally getting to experience all of these things," she whispered in my ear.

"Well, thank goodness for me," I smirked, oozing confidence.

She playfully glared at me.

"I should kick your ass for being so cocky."

"Oh, really?"

With a swift movement, I closed the distance between our faces and gently nibbled on her bottom lip.

She suppressed a moan, gripping my shirt tightly.

My fingers delicately traced the contours of her smooth skin, reveling in the soft curves that lay before me. Just as I was immersed in this intimate moment, a tap on my shoulder jolted me out of my reverie. I turned my head and there she was, Alice, my longtime friend.

Oh no, I panicked inwardly. Alice must have seen Jennie and me in this compromising position. I quickly released Jennie and scooted away slightly, my heart pounding. Trying to regain some composure, I awkwardly cleared my throat, avoiding Alice's gaze.