Wulfen Yularen

"What was that about?" Kenobi can't helped but asked.

"Oh nothing I have just asked to the Admiral to order all fighters to have defensive formations around the ship, the same also happens to other ships." Anakin explained.

Kenobi frowned at such things and before he could asked Anakin he beat him to it.

"The purpose why I ordered Admiral Yularen to prep up the fighters and move into defensive position around the fleet is to be prepared from incoming attacks in which the admiral whole fully agreed to the plan." Anakin explained.

Kenobi on the other hand was in deep thought as he analyze and understood Anakin's words meant but still doubtful.

"I see what you mean wouldn't be best if we release the fighters when the enemy fleet released their own fighters against us?" Kenobi asked.

Anakin shook his head negatively.

"I am sorry but no it would be immature to leave us to be open and expose from enemy attacks especially an ambush that would likely to happen like now. It's best we be prepared especially if Admiral Ray isn't responding to our hails in which raises suspicion." Anakin explained in which Admiral Yularen nod in agreement.

"You're words were..... does have merit I suppose, tell me when did you get all of this?" Kenobi can't help but asked.

"My father taught to me everytime I go visit my parents every 6 months. I am glad those lesson paid off I'm which mostly saved my life." Anakin spoke as he held his other arm which almost being cut into two and smiled as he remembered the memories he and his father bonded several years back.

Kenobi say nothing but smiled as he's stared at the abyss of space, thinking about family warms his heart and also a bit jealous to Anakin to have such family.

He also wondered if having an attachment is a good thing so far there are no negative effects happen to Anakin so far not a single spect of dark side.

"Generals if I may we have reach the destination where Admiral Ray's fleet is located... And you may not like what you will see." Admiral Yularen spoke in a grim tone.

Kenobi blinked his eyes before he analyze the approaching debris in front of them. His mood soured and frown on what he saw.

"Is that...." Anakin spoke in disbelief.

"Yes Anakin, it seem we found Admiral Ray's fleet or whatevers left of it."

In front of them were numerous parts and debris of Venator ships floating in space along with the broken and destroyed Republic star fighters and few Hyena Droid fighters still in drift. The debris were found outside of the planet Christophsis.

"A battle took place recently and the Seperatist fleet is nowhere to be seen."   Admiral Yularen spoke.

"Yes, it seemed Admiral Ray's fleet engaged the Seperatist fleet head on but was entirely destroyed and what confuses me there are no debris of Seperatist ships found in the battle only their droid star fighters." Kenobi spoke from his analysis.

"Most likely were heading to a trap, we can't even contact Senator Bail Organa on the planet below, do you think the Seperatist have defeated the resistance?" Anakin spoke in a grim tone.

"I don't know Anakin but we must try to contact him, if that fails, Anakin you will lead a scouting party down below the planet to see what's the situation below. While I will stay here on the ship along with Admiral Yularen to watched incase if the Separatist fleet will come back anytime soon." Kenobi spoke.