Contracts and E-mails

Start from the beginning

After which, he turned his attention so that he could make sure that Matteo and Noah were still okay, which they most certainly were, just playing there with each other. However, he could also tell that the play pen was getting a bit tight for them. "Hey Jamie, give me a minute." Going to take his AirPods out of his ears, Matt went to set them down on the desk; after which, he made his way over to the play pen, and decided to open it. At the same time, he looked at Andy (who was currently just laying down on one of his many dog beds that they have around the house); the dog bed that he's currently using being the dog bed that they have for him at the penthouse. And that's more than okay with him, as he seems to be very comfortable there on his bed. "You comfortable buddy?" Moving to rub Andy's head, Matt smiled until he heard Camila's voice. "Matt, you down here?" Matt agreed with Camila as she asked him that. "In the office Camila." Walking up to his office, Camila just looked at her son-in-law as she was a bit confused.

After all, it is Sunday; and she didn't think that he would be working today. "Is there a reason why you're working today?" Matt sighed. "I need to get some things set up for some of my new employees who are starting this week, and I would rather not have to do it on Monday; when they can be productive, plus Gabby is asleep." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that. "And the boys?" Matt smiled. "Already fed and changed, and I already had a bowl of cereal. I'm going to make myself something later when Gabby is awake, but she's still asleep." Camila shook her head. "I got it. Want me to make one of my casseroles?" Matt smiled as Camila asked him whether he wants her to make one of her casseroles, because he would appreciate that very much; as would his wife. "I think that me and Gabby would both love to enjoy that Camila, thank you very much." Camila agreed. "Now, get your work done before Gabby wakes up. You know she's not going to be happy." Matt shook his head. "I already spoke to her when we first woke up, she was still tired."

Camila agreed with Matt as he said that. "Let me guess, it's part of her pregnancy?" Matt sighed as Camila asked him that. "She had a rough night. Something didn't sit right with her stomach last night, so we're just going to take it easy. I may even just spend time with the boys if Gabby needs to sleep, not sure yet." Camila sighed. "If you need me to watch the boys, just let me know; because I want you to take care of Gabby if she needs you." Matt agreed with Camila as she said that, as he appreciates that. "Actually, maybe we can just have something easy on the stomach today. I mean, unless..." Camila smiled. "Yes, my casserole is easy on the stomach; you have nothing to worry about when it comes to that Matt." Matt  shook his head. "I'm her husband Camila, I'm always going to be worried about what she eats." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Good point." That's when Matt remembered something. "Oh Camila, quick thing." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, looking at her son-in-law.

"Tomorrow morning, I need you up and ready by 9:45. I have a meeting down on the 20th floor at 10 with some of my employees, and that means that I may need some help with Gabby and the boys." Camila smiled as she heard Matt say that, well aware that was the case. "You're going to start getting busy now, aren't you?" Matt sighed. "Only until February, then I'm taking time off around the time of Gabby's birth; about that, I need to talk to you about that for a moment." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that. "You're on the phone though." Matt sighed as he thought about that. "Listen, how about you let me finish my phone call? And then I can come downstairs. We can have breakfast together, and just take care of the boys. I think we need to talk about that at some point." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that. "Did you remember to take your medicine Matt? Sorry, I just want to..." Matt agreed. "Yes, I remembered. I do it each and every day because I don't want to have PTSD." Camila agreed with Matt, before sighing.

"I heard that you had a bad one recently, are you okay?" Matt agreed with Camila as she asked him whether he was okay. "I am, thanks for asking. But Camila, I'm sorry to say this; but I have someone on the line, and I was talking to them. It's about my business meeting tomorrow morning at 10." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that there is preparation that goes into some of his meetings. "Of course, Matt, I'll go make you that casserole." Matt agreed with Camila as she said that, flashing her a smile as she walked away; after which, he looked at the boys one last time before putting his AirPods back into his ears. That way, he would be able to get back to the conversation that he was having with Gabe.