Ep.3 (2/5)

Y/n and Aera sat together, engrossed in watching an interview about Kyung-Mi's decision to pursue her dream in France. The news of Kyung-Mi's departure stirred different emotions within them, prompting a conversation about her choices.

Aera voiced her confusion, "Hey, I don't get Kyung-Mi. What is she thinking?"

Y/n, however, held a different perspective, finding inspiration in Kyung-Mi's bold move. She replied, "But I think it's so awesome for her to do such a brave thing."

Aera nodded, acknowledging the courage it took for Kyung-Mi to leave everything behind in pursuit of her dreams.

As they watched the interview, Y/n's uncle, Ga, joined them in the living room. He interjected with a mischievous smile, "I think I should arrange another congratulations bouquet to congratulate Y/n."

Y/n looked at her uncle, puzzled by his sudden comment. "Congratulate me on what?"

Uncle Ga leaned back, his eyes filled with playful intent. "Don't you think it's a good opportunity now that Kyung-Mi's gone? Heeseung, who's your crush, will be available."

Y/n's cheeks flushed, caught off guard by her uncle's words. "How did you draw that conclusion?"

Uncle Ga chuckled, enjoying his teasing role. "Well, if you don't believe me, it's your business. But if you don't act soon, someone will surely snatch that fine hunk away. I'm sure the eyes of all the girls at the school are sparkling right now. Such a rare opportunity doesn't come often."

Y/n sat at the bus stop, scrolling through Twitter on her phone, catching up on the latest updates about Kyung-Mi and Heeseung

Y/n sat at the bus stop, scrolling through Twitter on her phone, catching up on the latest updates about Kyung-Mi and Heeseung. As she read the comments, one phrase stood out: "A good opportunity?" It lingered in her mind, provoking contemplation about her own choices.

Just as the bus arrived, Y/n stepped on board and noticed that it was unusually empty. She made her way to the back and settled into a seat, only to be surprised when someone moved closer beside her. It was none other than Jungwon.

Y/n couldn't hide her astonishment. "What are you doing here?"

Jungwon casually took off his sunglasses, revealing his sharp gaze. "Taking the bus to school. Haven't you tried it?"

Y/n's confusion deepened. "Don't be a wisecracker. Why aren't you driving your own car? Taking the bus? Are you insane?"

Jungwon shrugged, his expression nonchalant. "Who's insane? I just... wanted to try new things. This bus happened to pass by, so I got on. Why? Can't I do a simple thing?"

Y/n's eyes narrowed as she continued to observe him. "A simple thing? Where's everyone else on the bus? This bus is usually very crowded. Huh?"

Jungwon hesitated for a moment before answering, "It's usually crowded."

Y/n couldn't shake off the feeling that there was more to his explanation. She kept her gaze fixed on him until, unable to contain her curiosity, she questioned him further. "Fine, I brought it."