Ep.2 (3/5)

Y/n and Narae walked together through the dimly lit streets, their voices mingling in conversation as they shared their thoughts and experiences.

"You know?" Narae began, her voice laced with contemplation. "I used to wonder why no one dared to help when there was bullying at school. But when it happened to me, that's when I understood. You stepped in and helped me, but when it was my time, I froze. It took guts... to kick Jungwon like that. A weak person like me can't even support you. You must be mad at me, Y/n."

The night air grew heavy with silence as they continued their stroll, each lost in their own thoughts. However, the rumbling of Y/n's stomach broke the stillness, prompting a lighthearted interruption.

"Are you hungry, Narae?" Y/n asked, a playful glimmer in her eyes.

Narae nodded, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. Together, they made their way to a nearby convenience store, where Y/n grabbed two soy milk drinks for them to enjoy.

As they sipped on their drinks, Y/n broached a topic that had been on her mind since their previous conversation.

"Do you remember the other day when you said you wanted us to stay quiet until graduation?" Y/n inquired, her voice filled with a mixture of understanding and determination.

Narae nodded, her gaze meeting Y/n's, mirroring their unspoken agreement.

"I agree," Y/n continued. "It's good you didn't help me. Otherwise, you'd be in a lot of trouble. Your caring about me is enough to make me happy."

A sense of gratitude emanated from Narae as she softly whispered, "Thank you."

Y/n's voice resonated with strength and resolve. "The red card thing... it's best for me to fight alone. You can support me quietly. That's more than enough."

A look of determination flickered across Narae's eyes, her loyalty unwavering. "I'll sign up for anonymous accounts to protect you online, Y/n."

A mischievous smile played on Y/n's lips as an idea sparked in her mind. "How about 100 accounts?"

Narae's eyes widened with a playful challenge. "How about 101 accounts?"

With shared laughter and a newfound sense of camaraderie, Y/n and Narae sealed their agreement. "Yeah!"

Meanwhile, in the depths of Jungwon's room, the members of F4 engaged in a conversation while he played a virtual reality game

Meanwhile, in the depths of Jungwon's room, the members of F4 engaged in a conversation while he played a virtual reality game. The topic at hand was none other than Y/n's unexpected kidnapping.

Niki and Jay exchanged concerned glances as they voiced their worries.

"Kidnapped?!" Niki exclaimed, disbelief etched on his face.

Jungwon confirmed their suspicions, albeit nonchalantly. "Yes."

Niki's brows furrowed. "She can have you arrested, you know."