Chapter 4 : A new magic staff

After returning home, Arctus and Erin took out the remains of the divinity crystals and they don't have a complete crystal, just the shattered remains. After weeks of trying they managed to fuse the remains and made a crystal ball shaped mana storage. They attached it to a specially made staff, which is also made up with divinity crystal remains.

However, the mana storage was highly unstable and unpredictable. If not handled properly, it could lead to catastrophic consequences. Arctus and his disciple worked tirelessly to stabilize and perfect the mana storage, conducting countless experiments and making adjustments to the design.

Finally, after months of laborious work, they were successful in creating a stable mana storage imbued into the magic staff. It was a masterpiece of magical engineering, able to store a vast amount of mana without any adverse effects. With this Staff, Arctus and his disciple could create devastating spells without worrying about the limitations of their own mana reserves. They connected it to the magic towers mana pool and it took nearly a week to fully recharged. This magical staff is capable of casting a forbidden level spell without consuming the casters own mana.

Excited about their creation, Arctus and his disciple decided to test their new mana storage staff in battle. They ventured into a deep forest far from any human towns, seeking out any dangerous beasts that they could test their new weapon on.

As they walked through the forest, they soon came across a group of goblin raiders. The goblins were notorious for their attacks on travelers and were known to be highly skilled in raiding merchant caravans. Arctus and his disciple saw this as the perfect opportunity to test their new weapon.

With the new magical staff in hand, Arctus cast a powerful destruction spell : "Fire rain," decimating the goblins with ease,unfortunately half of the entire forest is also burned to ashes. The staff worked flawlessly, and Arctus and his disciple reveled in their success.

They returned to the mage tower and started hoping for a new adventure to come their way. Will it come?....................

The End.