Chapter 3: The Discovery of Divinity Crystal

As they emerged back into their own realm, Arctus and Erin were greeted by a group of fellow Truth Symposium arch-mages. They told them the story of their battle against the Shadow God, and how they had destroyed his divinity crystals and defeated him.

The other arch-mages were astonished. "But how did you do it?" one of them asked. "Divinity crystals are incredibly powerful. They're not meant to be destroyed."

Erin spoke up. "We discovered something in the Shadow Realm," she said. "The divinity crystals are connected to the realm they exist in. By resonating with the energy of that realm, they can cause the entity that possesses them to ascend to a higher realm of power Greater than arch-mage rank and supply him an endless amount of mana."

"So we used our own magic to attune ourselves to the Shadow Realm and the crystals," added Erin "And using that resonance, we were able to unleash a greater burst of power that shattered the crystals and weakened the Shadow God." Arctus said, " It's all thanks to her affinity to darkness that we managed to resonate with shadow realm's dark energy."

The Arch-mages nodded, impressed by the ingenuity and determination of their fellow mages. "It's a remarkable feat," one of them said. "You two have proven to be powerful and resourceful. Both of you have saved the mortal realm
from an invasion and a dangerous foe. We would like to grant arch-mage arctus the position of an Elder in the mage council of the Truth Symposium and grant master Erin an honorary membership of the council. Would you both agree to it?

"Fine by us," both of them told the arch-mages.

With that, the mages parted ways, each returning to their respective towers . Erin and Arctus also left for their home.