Chapter 9 {Edited}

Kai's POV .

I was walking around the Castle as my brothers were training with the team. I had nothing to do, so I walked around to find something to do when I found a weird room. So I walked in and looked around at everything when I found an old looking scroll on a shelf in the room. It was in another language.

So I grabbed it and walked out of the room and went to the mean. I was wondering what the language was, so when everyone was called to the brig I saw the same language on the monitor. I was curious so I asked," Princessa what is that language?" Pidge agree with me and so Princess Allora said," It is Altean."

Keith moved closer to me in a protective over me, it must have locked like I was very nervous and I was. When everything was said then we all left to our rooms, when I got to main I start to try to build a translation device and it will translate it to the Earth language but it was very hard to program the device because I could only put the Altean language, so I had to ask Coran to teach me Altean so did Pidge, so we learned together though I put all the translation in the translator in the Earth language though.

So when the translation was complete I translate the scroll it said:

(the translate is not real so please don't come after me.){'...'}- Pofice

It was a lion with fir as white as snow and golden eyes

It was a lion with fir as white as snow and golden eyes. The white lion was seen as a guardian to the Alteans and was worshipped by all, so the plean of the Altean world bild it a metal replica of itself. They say that when the lion period it's soll was split into two pieces and the white lion was hidden for eternity, waiting for a white paladin to use it. '10 000 years will pass before the five lion protectors are mad and 10 000 years after and the paldon of the white will come for the lion to help save the universe.'