Chapter 8 {Edited}

Shiro's POV.

I AM HOME!... with my two little brothers, I just can't believe it. They both grew so much; Keith was by my shoulder now and Kai is too but I can see one thing will never change and that is that my little brothers still needed me. Like Keith showed me that he still needed me by coming to me and asking ME if HE could TATTOO me! He only did that to Kai and I think it was worth it just to see his smile and how Kai come straight at me after I told Lance to stop flirting with him. KAI HUGGED ME FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

So yes, it is good to be home with my family.

3dr POV.

They talked and found out about Voltron. The next day they went looking for Voltron, then they found the Blue lion it had a shield around it. But when Lance walked close to it the lion let its shield down, they all went into the lions mouth/entrance. Lance is a horrible driver let's just say that and go on with life. They get to a plant and landed Infront of a castle and walked right in found Princess Allura and Coran. Lance caught Allura and tried to flirt with her and Coran got mad and separated them they introduce themselves and so did we. We found out who got what lion and Kai did not get one but he understand anyway, but still felt sad.