Prologe

July 31, 1980

At 5:00pm the triplets were born to the family of Potters, the frist born was a little girl named Mily, the second born was a little boy how was smaller then his sister by 0,3" his name is Keith and lastly the smallest by 1,0" was a boy named Harry. they were all healthy babies though two were small they was all in good health, their perons were Lily and James Potter and they were very happy about there little ones.

October 31, 1981

Lord Voldemort stormed Godric Hollow to kill the choson one he did not know how they were so when he came to kill the child he chose Harry and the spell back fried and mad him disapper his sole pice chose to resin is both Harry and Keith. But when The Potters and Dumbledor came to find the house destrod [ The Potters were nocked out in the living room] James asked, "Who is the chosen one Ablus?" Dumbledor looked at the three and said, " The chosen one is Mily she has the scare to show for it."

After that day Lily and James doted on Mily and neglected Keith and Harry. [The only time Lily wold give them the time of day was when she bottel fed them] Lily and James soon stared to talk about geting ride of the to they even talked to Dumbledor about it and he said that he knew were to put them but needed a year to do the nesosry thinges and orangment for the two boys.

Novmber 4, 1982

Harry and Keith were left in the house in a crid of one Heith Kogan and Krolia who had fake memories of the two they named the two Keith and Kai Kogan [Harry is Kai from now on]  Krolia did not stay on earth to long because she realised that after the Galra will come after the blue lion again so she had to leave even if she didn't realy want to.

From 1983-1990 was the happiest that Keith and Kai has ever been

Keith- Black hair with Blue-Gray eyes

Kai/Harry- Whight hair with Green eyes {not the Pick/Pruple eyes