Dim lights with blown kisses 💗

'Romance in his fragrance '
Enjoy the story!..
________________________

The clouds moulded the area with no sound . The moon enlighten the darkness , as the soft waves got cool. The darkness of the forest got silent.

Long way travel. A house was seen . The lights were on as a wind came and the electricity got off.

Sophia was waiting for Andrew. Her soft smile was saying it all.

The wind gushed with sound . The light went dim and dark. Suddenly a fragile figure appeared which was not visible to her.

He hold her waist and pulled her towards him. A sharp noise as she shouted ' Andrew ' and the man sus her by locking her lips with his bare fingure . A sudden sound of thunderstorm came as the lights came. She was horrified.
Didn't she know .. it was he.

The rays of light started to fell on his bare face.

The manly face with brown eyes. The hairs got messy as he fist his finger threw his hairs with a smile. Her heartbeat grew more as she saw him.

' is it you Andrew'  she glowed in shock

' yes princess, were you scared?'

Before he could say further.. she hugged him . Dropping her face on his chest while his hands on her head

Her breaths were heavy, she looked at him with moist eyes.. how could he not deny , that she was looking cute ?
He looked at her while her hands still gripping on his shirt tight. As she was still scared.

He blew at her face.. while she loose her grip and moved aside.... Holding her both hands near her waist.

He grabbed her close.

' aren't you waiting for me? ' his voice came huskly as she smiled.

While holding her waist , he rolled his finger on her back. While her eyes on him.

' isn't a good weather, princess'  he said while her mouth dropped while blushing a way.

Her eyes glowed up not expecting such things to him. She rolled her finger on his chest to his arms. He holded her finger tips and kissed it. While she had glow in her eyes.

The slow the breeze of the wind , the shine of the moon light rays comming from the window . The smell of the
flower making it perfect to hold . To hold both of them in each other arm . To spread the love and feel the heart . To come closer and feel better. 

Dim lights with blown kisses.

_______________________________________

Hey! So pls vote and comment 🌈

Did you liked the story line.. suggest me if i should continue this.

Thank you for reading