Love in the air🌙 part 2 (edited)

The rain drops spread allover the trees. The grasses were sliding through each.. as the round cotton balls like clouds were lavishly waved through the sky. It was clear.. as the ocean .. the blue horizon was covered with sparkle colour of rainbow.

Aria and Andrew were holding each other.. as her hairs were flowing towards the face. Andrew lifted himself and forwarded his hand to her. She took his hand and stand up.

'What is your name?' asked Andrew while rubbing his shirt.

'Aria' she spoke softly.

'can we go. it's raining a bit' he spoke while fisting his finger on his hairs.

'yea.. ' she said.

'you should be thankful that I saved your life..' he said teasing her.

Why? Did I told you to drag yourself and roll on me.. she said while in rage.

'you should say thanks atleast..' he said while raising his eyes with a smile.

Thank you.. she said

The rain was stopped as they both got lost in each others eyes. He holded her hand while she looked blushed. They both were standing still as the sunset.

They both looked at each others eyes. The rays of sun which was resting on the peak of trees while the cold breeze.

___________________

Thank you for reading.

Pls vote and comment .