Heaves of Heaven 🌈

Intro : As we all know, that the world is being depressed.. so a lil' presentation on it..with the perspective of a girl.

How do she see the world?
______________________________

The wind blew harder as the grasses lavishly slides apart. The huge gaint bushes with a green and brown tint were waving in the chill aroma .

As the swans flying on the edge of the lake , flipping there wings , spreading them apart. Were now dancing .
The sound of Lake chilled breeze .

A girl was just sitting beside a lake gazing at the view. Her eyes were holding a sort of emotions as she dipped herself in self realisation.

She was froze bt thinking all of the thunder. Her hand reached at the ground where she plucked a grass. Without insisting to stay she would let go the things now

She picked up that grass and blew it up in the air.

She shifted her sight and gazed at the lavish blue sky with small soft cotton clouds with a ease of sunset.

The birds flew from a branch and flying up reaching at there tree . All the way they were chirping .

In the world which is covered with depression. No one even realise how beautiful our world is beside every dark there will be sun shine . That will spread delightness .

A cotton flower fell on her hand  She picked up that the cotton flower had snowy white texture with a orange coated lines. She blew it as it gone up in the    heaves of heaven .

______________________________________
Hey

I hope this story gave you any social message .

Pls vote

Thank you for reading