𝘼𝙏𝙏𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙎

❞ You lost

You lost. Just take your punishment like a champ, princess.

Kenma muttered into her ear quietly, the woman still on his lap."Should we hop on Cod?" Kenma questioned, now talking to his friends as he was in a party with Kuroo and a few others. Y/N scrolled on her phone nervously, a lump in her throat as she couldn't believe how bold the man was being.

As she sat on his lap, he slowly slipped her panties down, the woman gripping the desk as Kenma rubbed her waist."Hurry up and join the lobby." Kageyama spoke, Kenma then responding."Yeah yeah, I am, just signing in." He spoke into the headset."Face me, princess." He muttered softly to the girl as they adjusted.

A small sigh of satisfaction left her mouth as he began slipping his cock into her, a hum of pleasure following the penetration as he got it all the way in. Kenma gripped her waist, Y/N biting her lip.

"I'm in, what are we running? Squads or competitive solos?" He hummed, forcing her up and down slowly onto his erection. "Don't embarrass yourself by letting them hear you. I could care less though." He laughed quietly into her ear.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Mmm yeah, I see him. Shoyo rush him. Hurry up he's one shot." Kenma spoke, the girl bouncing up and down on his erection slowly, her face in the crook of his neck. She sped up, the man's words being caught in his throat due to surprise as she giggled a bit.

His free hand gripped her ass as he whispered into her ear."Fuck... you're so not funny." He managed out as she rolled her hips into him. His eyes rolled slightly in pleasure as she squeezed around him, kissing his neck as his breath hitched.

Kenma dropped his controller, both of his hands clinging to her waist as he thrusted up into her." Fuck Kenma..." she moaned into his ear, hoping to get a reaction out of him. "Kenma what're you doing?! We're dying out here and you're AFK!" Kuroo yelled through the headset as Bokuto laughed. Kenma muted his mic, pulling off the headset as he laid the girl on the edge of the table, her legs around him.

He gripped her waist tightly, pounding into her as a smug grin made its way onto her face followed by moans and whimpers. "Kenma?!" "Dude where are you?!" "Bro we're gonna lose!" "Shoyo stop fucking yelling!" The two could hear loudly coming from his headset.

"Look what you made me do." He muttered, looking down at the woman as she spoke."I'm just taking my punishment like a champ." She said smugly, reaching up to caress his face. The man getting much rougher with his strokes."Keep taking it like a champ then, because we're nowhere near done." He mumbled, his hand slipping from her waist to her neck.

Upon getting as deep as he could, his tip pressed against her gspot, the woman letting out a loud moan of surprise." Right there~" she whined, Kenma grinning."Right here?" "Right there~" "Right here, Y/N?" "Mhm right there!~ oh fuck~" "Can you even take it right there?" "Yes Kenma~ please don't stop~" "I wasn't going to."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Kenma where the absolute fuck did you go?" Kuroo said as Kenma spoke."I had to help Y/N." He said bluntly, glancing back at the woman lying out on his bed, unclothed and breathing heavily."The hell did she need help with that took almost an hour?!-" "Cooking." He said bluntly, dismissing the topic.

Kenma stretched out in his chair, now only wearing grey sweatpants with his hair back in a bun."Y/N, you good?" He asked, now back to playing his game."Mhm." She said, though it was muffled as she wouldn't dare move from having her face planted in the bed. He muted for a moment, "We can go to the store and get a plan b when I'm done. I'll get you whatever you wanna eat." He offered, Y/N lifting her head."Bet that." She hummed, laying her face back down into the bed. At that moment, Kenma got a message from Instagram.

From: Guess monster ☠︎︎
Attachment: 1 video

wonder what he could be sending him out of all people...