𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠

❞ Hm? what're you guys talking about? ❞

Hm? what're you guys talking about?

Kenma asked softly, looking in his chat. He was a full-time streamer. While he mainly streamed video games, he also did reactions and really just chilled. He squinted, trying to read the chat."Yeah, I used to play for Nekoma when I was in Highschool." Kenma answered someone's question, taking a sip of his water.

"Anyone seen Cash Counter Y/N's new music video?" One question was asked, everyone, agreeing that they saw it and that they enjoyed it. Kenma squinted again to read."uhm, who's Cash Counter Y/N?" He asked, the chat blowing up in surprise.

"Chat, why do you guys want me to look up cash.y/n on insta?" Kenma asked, sighing as he took another sip of water. He then got a 100-dollar donation. The text to speech then read the donation message."Kodzuken go to her Instagram pleaseeee." It read."Thank you for the 100 neko's CapedCaptain121. l guess I'll do it..." Kenma sighed.

He opens his Instagram tab, ignoring his many many DMS as he typed in cash.Y/N. Kuroo walked in, waving to the stream as he pulled up a chair."What're you doing?" Kuroo asked, he was in Kenma's town for about a week before he had to return back for volleyball."They want me to look up cash.Y/N." Kenma explained, Kuroo nodding, not knowing who that was either.

As the page came up, she had over 12 million followers, her page being set up simply.

A picture of her was her icon, her only bio being

" if you're not counting bands, what're you doing babe?"

Simple and straightforward.

Kenma clicked on a picture of her, The woman simply posed in a mirror holding her phone.

" one bitch, two bitches, ion fw new bitches "

Was what the caption read as well. Her hair was in faux locs styled in a ponytail, her brown eyes half kissed as her lash sat perfectly.

Kenma simply analyzed the picture, his face flushing in the slightest."So what're we thinking Kenma? I think she's cute but out of my league, to be honest." Kuroo laughed, the chat spamming things about Kenma being frozen."Oh... does she have a boyfriend?" He asked, someone in the chat saying no.

Kenma clicked follow, liking the picture as he slid in her DMs saying "hey" causing the chat to go absolutely crazy. "LMFAOOOOO HE REALLY DM'D HER WTF" "KODZUKEN BOLD ASF" "knew he liked chocolate" "He not gon know what to do with allat 😮‍💨" " DAWGGGG YALL THINK SHE GON RESPOND FR???" "Y/N finna curve him ISTG." We're different things in the chat.

Kenma closed the tab, laughing a bit as he yawned."I think that'll do it for this stream. Thanks for coming, I'll see you guys tomorrow. Peace." He chuckled, ending the stream.

"You for real want her?" Kuroo asked, Kenma just looking at him before avoiding the question."I'm gonna go change. I wanna go to your next game. It's here right?" He asked, Kuroo nodding as Kenma shooed him out.

As Kenma grabbed clothes from his closet, his phone dinged.

One notification from Cash.Y/N: wsp? seen something you like on my page?👀

Kenma then responded,

yeah, you. Think I could fly you out?🤔