𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙎

❞ Y/N's playing with us today

Y/N's playing with us today. Say hi.

Kenma said bluntly, the girl sitting on his lap facing the screen with a small wave. He continued talking, explaining to the stream how they'd play a horror game. He was calm, quiet, and collected, almost as if he didn't just leave Y/N shaking and barely conscious just a few hours ago.

"So yeah, let's get started." He hummed, clicking on Outlast."Stop bruh, I heard of this game noooo." Y/N laughed as she covered her mouth."Don't be a chicken, you're a big girl, I'm sure some graphics won't hurt you." Kenma chuckled, holding her waist as she took control of the mouse and keyboard.

"What difficulty setting do I use?-" "Go easy, I don't want you having nightmares." Kenma teased. Y/N scoffed, selecting normal as he only watched her with his usual low eyes and a small smirk.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Oh my god what happened to Virgil?!" Y/N gasped loudly as she stood over the dead body."Shut up." Kenma laughed as Y/N snickered a little bit. "Dude got completely tossed. Gyatt though lowkey-" Y/N began as the chat began spamming "AYOO" and "pause" causing her to chuckle before responding.

" Listen Listen! why they put mans on his stomach if they didn't want me to look on god on god chat you gotta agree now cmon now. They wanted me to peep the cake bruh. On me." She muttered, continuing around as Kenma held a small smile as the chat laughed and agreed she had a point.

"Bruh I'm scared. Cuz there's this big body ass dude lurking on meeee. Look!" Y/N said, cowering dramatically as she hid in a locker."Boy ain no way boy. No bro, you got it bro. Gg. I'm done." She spoke, pausing the game as she took a sip of water.

"Bruhh she's too funny wtf" "Kenma just lurking👀" "Dude wayyyy too lucky" "Imagine being completely calm while you got a whole baddie on your lap playing video games, bros resolve different" "She just rant when she scared ong☠️" "Kenma look tired asf LMAOOOO" "This gotta be the best couple I'm ngl" "If Kenma fumble I'm losing all hope for love"

Were some of the things the stream chat read.

"Ight ight lemme stop playin and finish this shi cause Kenma dead could speed run it in like a coo 30 min," Y/N spoke, clicking continued. As she hopped out of the locker she sprinted towards the body again, recording as she collected the evidence.

"He might be behind you." Kenma hummed, his hands slipping to her waist as he watched her."Say you swear. Kenma stop playing wimme I will deadass jump off a building bro." Y/N said as she turned around, the man following her as she screamed, running away.

"Bro please Bro, I gotta Family on god. You want money nigga? I'm bill gates bro I swear! Elon musk activity bro, I'll sell you Twitter bro please!" She yelled as she looked for a locker to hide in. Upon hiding she paused the game, drinking her water.

"Yeah... go ahead and finish this up for me. My heart can't take this shit gang, you got it." Y/N laughed, Kenma chuckling lowly as he leaned forward, playing for her as she remained on his lap."You did pretty good so far, but I think I can do better." He smirked, Y/N rolling her eyes.

"Whatever-" "Wanna bet?" Kenma hummed, gripping her chin as the two locked eyes."I got money to spend." Y/N smirked."If I don't beat it in less than 45 minutes, you win and I'll let you have that." He spoke softly,"...And what happens if I lose?" Y/N muttered quietly, Kenma laughing quietly.

"You know what'll happen."