𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧

❞ Who's the girl? ❞

Who's the girl?

People in the chat asked Kenma, the man playing a horror game. Y/N never liked being in his streams, though after last night she wouldn't stay away from him. She sat in his lap facing him, her head rested in the crook of her neck as Kenma kissed her forehead every 45 minutes or so and checked on her to see if she needed anything.

"I notice that tattoo. Is that Y/N?" One person said in the chat, many agreeing on assuming it was Y/N. She had a tattoo on the side of her lower back, the words 'tap out' in red ink. It was the name of her hit single that went platinum in only a few days.

"What're you guys talking about? Oh, you're still trying to see who this is..." Kenma said softly, tapping the woman."Say hi. They wanna see your face." Kenma said, Y/N lifting up her head tiredly and waving."Yo." She muttered, waving as the chat went absolutely wild.

'He actually pulled☠️' 'Y/N don't just date anybody, what does she see in him?' 'She tapped out lowkey👀' 'bros stroke game gotta be crazy' 'he really out here living every man's dream' we're some of the many chats.

Then Kenma got a donation.

"Yeah she's in his lap, but are they dating?" It read as Kenma paused his game. He then kissed her cheek, grabbing her ass before slapping it."She's mine. Right Y/N?" He said, his face remaining monotone as Y/N nodded."Mhm, all yours." She muttered, the chat erupting in reaction.

'Wowwww he got it like that????' 'She's been hypnotized by the big jigaledooyeh' 'That should've been me!' 'Switch wimme rq Kenma 'They're cute together lowkey' 'bro got her tamed- the fuck kinda magic he got going on??' Kenma only resumed his game, thanking the donator.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Y/N, are you hungry?" Kenma asked, he had reverted to the silent soft-spoken man he usually was."Why don't we go on a date?" Y/N asked, glancing down at him. He laid in between her thighs, the woman running her fingers through his hair."Do we have to? I'd rather stay home and just have pizza. So it can just be me and you..." Kenma said softly.

"That's fine too. Whatever you wanna do ken-ken." Y/N hummed, the male sitting up as he hovered over the woman, looking down at her. She looked at him differently. "Boy moveeee." She mumbled, pushing his face away from her with a small laugh as he kissed her.

"Ion Like you, get outta my face." She chuckled, Kenma rolling his eyes slightly with a small laugh."Don't be like that. I love you." He said softly, Y/N pausing."I love you too. Now go order the pizza lover boy." Y/N said, Kenma getting ho as she picked up her phone.

As she went on Twitter her notifications were blown up with tags regarding Kenma's latest stream. Though one DM caught her eye.

"So you went public with him but wanted to keep me a secret when we were together?"