𝗘𝗫

❞ Sorry, you're just so short I didn't see you

Sorry, you're just so short I didn't see you.

The man laughed, Y/N being taken aback by his sudden appearance. He used to be a volleyball player after all, but why was he here at this game? "Don't look all scared like you've seen a ghost. You'll hurt my feelings!" He said dramatically.

"You really haven't changed, huh Satori?" Y/N muttered."Maybe a few minor adjustments..." he hummed, gripping her chin as he looked down into her eyes."Your eyes are still as pretty as they've always been. How long has it been? Like 6 months?" He asked, Y/N nodding as released her.

"Can you move?" Y/N asked, Tendo pausing."You're that excited to get away from me? You used to hate being away from me for more than a minute." He hummed, a sly look in his eyes."That was when we were in love. And I was yours. Things change." Y/N stated.

"Y/N your actions say different than your words. If you don't want me, why are you still standing here? Walk away." He said, looking down at her, though it felt as if she couldn't move as his smug eyes looked into hers.

"Does your new boyfriend treat you good? I doubt it's the same though. " Tendo laughed, Y/N simply not responding as she couldn't really find words.

If he were anyone else, she would've blown him off already and pretended he didn't exist, even better, she might've even made a few remarks. Tendo was different though. A first love, a first everything.

————————/flashback/———————————

"You're Mine Y/N. Don't ever forget it~" he moaned in her ear as he kissed her neck, pulling away as Y/N gripped the sheets below her as if she'd die if she let go.

His hands gripped her waist tightly, pounding into her harshly as he listened for each and every noise that'd come from her. All of him didn't even fit, though whatever did fit was drenched from her previous orgasm and his arousal.

A loud slapping noise filled the room, the constant sound being followed by squelching as she reached back to slow him down. He quickly pinned her hand to her back as he sped up.

"Don't grab at me when I'm fucking you like this~" he said sternly, a small laugh following his words. Yes, he was laughing, though she knew not to do it again if she ever wanted to walk.

"F-Fuck~" the woman whimpered, her moans sounding like music to the tall man's ears as she came. His red hair was down, covering his face slightly, their sweaty bodies pressed together."h-hah~"Tendo whimpered as he came, his seed filling her core as she clenched around him.

The man pulled out, collapsing onto the bed as Y/N laid on top of him. He kissed her forehead, his arms wrapped around her protectively." Let's get married one day! it'll be fun." He laughed, Y/N chuckling quietly." Sure why not?"

——————————-/end of flashback/—————-

"Y/N, who's this?" Kenma asked calmly, a tired look on his face as he held her hand." .. no one important to us right now-"

"You're Nekoma's old setter! I remember you, your hitters were so predictable! Blocking them brought a smile to my face." Tendo laughed."Your ace was a one-trick pony. His jump serve and spike were one and the same, just difficult to dig." Kenma responded, Tendo laughing.

"Let's go." Y/N said, walking away with Kenma as he eyed her, unsure of what was wrong."Okay." He responded, he'd just ask her about it in the car.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So who was he?" Kenma asked again, Y/N pausing."An ex I really don't wanna run into again." She responded, the man laughing softly."You have a thing for volleyball boys huh?" He asked jokingly, his monotone voice making it hard to catch as a joke though.

Y/N understood his humor and that he was joking as she sighed, letting out a small laugh.

"Noooo! How could you tell?"

Kenma then drove them home, though he saw the way Y/N looked at Tendo, and how the red-haired male returned it.

He'd be making sure he kept him as far away from Y/N as possible.