𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗦

"You're ass

"You're ass."

Kenma said quietly, Kuroo furrowing his eyebrows as he dropped the controller, dying once again as the round ended."Whatever, I'm just tired from carrying the first 7 matches." Kuroo cleared up, Kenma only laughing.

"Yeah yeah. Can you hand me my phone from the charger? I'll order pizza." Kenma asked, Kuroo nodding as he tossed the slim male his phone. As he saw it, he noticed he had one missed call from Y/N.

Considering she called once but didn't text, it couldn't have been important. She probably was just going to ask where he kept the seasoning or if he could buy her some shoes. He placed his phone back to the side after ordering pizza as him and his friend continued gaming.

"Fuck this shit. I'm not playing till I eat." Kuroo complained as he dropped the controller, Kenma laughing as he put his hair up in a bun, two strands left out in the front. He wore a black wife beater, grey sweatpants adorning his lower half. A silver chain was tucking into his shirt as always, it was something almost mandatory to Y/N.

Before he met her, he wasn't a jewelry person, though Y/N made sure he left the house with some form of jewel on. Y/N. The woman came into his head as he paused, her pretty eyes coming to mind. He pictured the rather curvaceous woman, her brown skin being vivid to him.

Her sly smile, one that would be plastered on her face whenever he'd give her money. He also couldn't help but think of the way her clothes fit her, how they'd fit snugly around her just right. He sighed, pursing his lips as he picked up his phone to text her.

Even if money was the base of their relationship, he was more than blessed and lucky to have her. She showed him more love than he was used to getting, even if it was more vocal than physical. Though at times, he really did wonder, did she love him? Or was it really just money?

As he opened his phone? He realized he had over 20 missed calls from her, yet no texts. She probably just needed money to buy something, or perhaps she had a question. He then proceeded to call her back."Why didn't you answer my calls?" She asked in annoyance, Kenma pausing."Sorry I was playing the game with Kuroo." He explained.

"Can you come home already?" She sighed, the man understanding. "My card is in the left drawer by the washroom." Kenma explained, assuming that's what's he wanted."I don't need your card, I know where it is." She muttered, the man pausing."What is it you need then?" Kenma asked the woman, her brown legs pressing together slightly as she spoke,

"You. Will you just get home already? I'm tired of waiting."