They were going towards taehyung's mansion office but jungkook asked yn making her to look at him with raised brow, "It's your matter then why I'm involved in this", "You are my friend let me tell you something about friendship, like if i say butterfly is animal you have to agree with it even it's insect", He nodded with doubtful face and asked out of blue making her flich little, "If i say something you will be agree right", she nodded looking front but got halted as jungkook spoke with bright wide smile, "You are dumb"

She turned her face slowly towards him which dropped his smile in a blink. He gulped seeing her expressions and looked around but no one was around, that silence and her presence was haunting him who stuttered, "W-We are friends", she fisted her palm closing her eyes. She was controlling her to bury him alive into the ground and he looked worriedly as she was breathing weirdly, "why does it look like you are controlling your poop?". She immediately released her fist and mumbled, ignoring him.

"Fine we both are dumb"

______________________

Taehyung opened the cupboard to find the files but his eyes fell on the door as he heard a knock, "come in '', He expected any worker but jungkook and yn entered inside with pretty smiles. They both were standing at the doorway like kids because they both were lost to what to do. They planned everything but when it came to do. They both lost all confidence moreover taehyung's seriousness was something which made them to lose confidence

Yn sighed and stepped inside while Jungkook followed her too. She looked at Jungkook and they both nodded at each other with seeled lips. She turned her head towards taehyung and said with courage, "kim taehyung, i want to say something", Taehyung was stunned as she called him by full name. "I don't want you to work with kiara, that's my order and you have to obey", "yes you have to obey", jungkook too spoke, making taehyung confused. Yn saw taehyung come closer to yn and asked with raised brow, "Why", "What why, i am your wife, you have to listen to me", taehyung trailed his eyes at jungkook who nodded too making taehyung sigh. He looked at yn and uttered making her smile in joy, "As you say Mrs kim"

"Do you need anything", yn came back to the real world and realised taehyung was still in the same place and she was on the doorway. "It was easy in dream", She mumbled and Taehyung closed the file before placing it on the side table. He stepped ahead and spoke without glancing at them, "I'm busy right now, if you need any help jungkook will handle your wheelchair", Jungkook got panicked and looked at yn and taehyung. She calmed him down and approached taehyung, "Actually i have something to say"

"hmm say", "Will you get agree", "if it makes sense", he flipped pages of the file on table and she sighed heavily, there was no chance it was an easy to make taehyung understand her situation. In a blink she hugged taehyung's leg startling her husband badly. He looked down at her with wide eyes and spoke, "Wh-", "Please don't work with kiara, try to understand, she is such a b*tch", She cried out and Taehyung looked at Jungkook to ask for help. Jungkook stepped closer to him and looked down at yn who also looked at him

Taehyung got another shock as Jungkook hugged his other leg making Taehyung unbalanced who was only stable because of support at the table, "What the fvck leave me alone", "please hyung don't work with kiara''. "Yes, don't work with her ''. Taehyung closed his eyes trying to push them but they were dangerously glued to his legs, "But jungkook why are you doing this'', "I'm her friend", Taehyung released stressful sigh as only one yn was pure trouble and now jungkook was adapting her nature too. It was too hard to handle another copy of yn, "What do you want"

Taehyung said and they both looked at him, "change the model", They both said together and taehyung asked, "Then who will be the model", They two drowned into thoughts and taehyung thought now they will leave him but they made him hiss in pain when they both clutched his legs tightly in excitement, "Why not yn, she can be your model", yn nodded too looking at her husband who fell into his thoughts hearing that