Forever Fall

Glynda: (to the group) Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, Mr Graham and I are here to make sure none of you die while doing so.

Glynda: (still instructing her group, holding up a full jar of their objective) Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun.

As the teams part Graham wearily looks at the resident bullies CRDL.  Nora and Ren are already walking into the forest's depths and Jeane is staring her brother. Dropping his gaze, Joshua turns and follows JNPR, to the delight of a giddy Jeane before they continue on.

With JNPR and Graham they walk in silence until Ren speaks up

Ren: Pardon me for asking this sir but I have noticed your weapon isn't mecha-shift.

Joshua: No it is not. Due to the extra shifting parts on a mecha-shift it poses a risk of catching on my bandages and my burns also make for limited fine hand movement when maintaining.

Jeane: Tell them about its name and inscriptions

Pyrrha: Insriptions?

Joshua: Yes, the name of my gun is A Light Shining in Darkness and the inscriptions read καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει (kaì tò phõs én tẽ skotía phaínei)" on the right side and "καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν (kaì é skotía aútò oú katélaben)" on the left side, which translates as "And the light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehended it not.

Pyrrha: That's a bit cryptic, but nice.

Joshua: Look out! *he quickly pulls his gun and shoots a jar that was headed for Pyrrha followed by Rapier Wasps he shoots them all down quickly*

Jeane: What was that?

Joshua: A jar of sap, Rapier Wasps. *he looks too see where it came from and frowns seeing CRDL on the ridge* And CRDL just threw them.

Jeane: Oh no.

Nora: What's wrong fearless leader?

Jeane: My brother is angry and he rarely gets angry.

Team CRDL is making themselves as comfortable as possible by leaning on stones, trees, and the ground until a bush rustles. The surrounding team gets up in response thinking it's a Grimm, but it's actually worse it's an angry Joshua

Cardin: Hey, Mr Mummy man.

Joshua: Don't hey me! I have already informed miss Goodwitch and you four are all now expelled!

Cardin: My father is on the council he will have your job!

Joshua: No he won't as I have been in contact with him regarding your behavior since the beginning. He is highly disappointed.

Suddenly the bushes rustle and an Ursa emerges and RDL run away screaming.

Russel: That's a big Ursa!