𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨?

"Okay, why did you call this meeting Error? You've been acting.. strange lately." Horror asked.

"And why did you not call Boss to this meeting?" Killer asked.

"I didn't include Boss in this meeting because it involves him, and he'd immediately dismiss/deny, or dodge any question asked about it." Error answered.

"That checks out." Killer said, nodding his head in understanding.

"He also probably didn't include Boss in this meeting cause you'd try to flirt with him/check him out through the entire meeting. Thus not paying attention to whatever it is Error is wanting to discuss with us." Cross added.

"Hey!" Killer exclaimed. Sounding highly offended.

The Bad Sans members laughed at Cross's statement and at Killer's reaction.

"It's not my fault that Boss is attractive!!" Killer argued, trying to justify/defend himself.

This only made everyone laugh harder.

"Fuck you guys." Killer mumbled.

"Nah. I think we'll leave the fucking to you and Boss." Horror added his two cents into the bully Killer hour.

His comeback got more laughs from everyone, and left Killer spluttering for a moment, before pouting like a child.

"Okay, okay. As fun as bullying Killer was-" Error began to say, and was cut off briefly by Killer's offended "Hey!".

"Let's get back to why I called you here." Error said, his voice serious.

Everyone brought their full attention back to him.

"To get straight to the point. Have any of you seen a soul of a skeleton child that wears fancy purple attire and seems to hang out around Boss?" Error asked.

Everyone's eyes/eye sockets widened in shock/surprise. "You've seen him too?!?" Was shouted in unison.

"I take it by your reactions that you have." Error stated the obvious.

Everyone nodded their head in unison.

"Going from one skeleton to another, why don't we all say our encounter with the soul?" Error asked.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you start us off Horror?" Error asked.

Horror nodded his head. "I actually had two encounters with the skeleton child soul. The first time was last week when I was tending to my garden. I was watering the flowers in my garden and as I went to another group of flowers, I saw the young soul staring at the flowers with a happy gleam in his eyes. Well. Eye. One was covered in goop that looks similar to the goop that covers one of Bosses eyes." Horror explained.

Error nodded. "I noticed that too. Continue." Error said.

Horror continued. "My second encounter with the young soul was actually just yesterday. I made cookies yesterday, as you all know. And after taking them out of the oven, I turned my back for a second to close the oven. And when I turned my attention back to the baking sheet of fresh cookies, I saw the young soul holding one in his hands, softly nibbling it, a content look on his face. I get the feeling he has been around for awhile because he didn't notice me staring at him, so I think he's use to not being seen." Horror finished.

Dust nodded his head. "That theory probably checks out. He acted that way towards me when I was staring at him slack jawed."

The others nodded their head in agreement.