Information/Explaination about this story

Okay, so. I'm going to explain my AU regarding Nightmare Sans.

In my AU regarding Nightmare Sans, he and Passive Nightmare are the same, but also not the same.

Passive Nighty still eats a negative apple and transforms into Corrupted Nighty. But, Passive Nighty's soul follows Corrupted Nighty around.

They both get along and they both keep each other company.

Corrupted Nighty is like a protective big brother to Passive Nighty.

Error Sans is the to see Soul!Passive Nighty, followed by Dust and Killer.

Passive Nighty will stalk/observe the bad sans group.

He will also stalk Killer due to finding him attractive (*𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐬* 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝)

To further explain how in my AU regarding Nightmare Sans and him and Passive Sans being the same but also not being the same.

In my AU, Passive Nighty was tormented my the villagers due to them thinking he is evil due to him being the protector of the negative apples. (𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬.) And so, after awhile, he will gain a voice that would speak to him in his head. This voice, would be Corrupted Nightmare.

In my AU, Corrupted Nightmare already exists as a voice in Passive's head, that can show himself as a wispy form in Passive's mindscape (𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐎𝐅𝐀 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡/ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞). And when Passive finally snaps, he eats a negative apple, and Corrupted Nightmare is granted a physical form from the power boost of negativity the negative apple gave.

Leaving Passive to be the one who can show himself only to Corrupted Nightmare and can only communicate with Corrupted Nightmare.

That is, until, unknowing to him and Corrupted Nightmare, the other Bad Sans become aware of his presence and see him.

In my AU, the reason why the Bad Sans can suddenly see him and is aware of his presence is because the negativity from the negative apple wore off enough for others, other than Corrupted Nightmare, to see him and be aware of his presence.

As for Star Sans and their involvement in this story, they will go to Star Sans base, say that they are wanting to form a brief truce, and explain why.

After giving a description of what the soul they have been seeing around their base looks like, Dream will immediately agree to a truce and will hear none of, and dismiss, his teammates and friends protests.

Corrupted Nightmare will still be deceiving and manipulative, but he will have a soft spot for his Passive side, and will have a soft spot for the Bad Sans.

I think that's all that I can think of to explain about this story.

Thx for reading this and I hope you enjoy!

✦_-𝑁𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑖_𝐴𝑢𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛-_✦