xxᴠɪɪɪ: ʀᴀɪ ɪꜱ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴋɪᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛᴛᴀ ᴛʜɪꜱ

Start from the beginning

"Venti..." Aether uttered under his breath, looking over at the said boy. "What's a Gnosis?"

My eyes widened as Aether just barley even spoke that one simple word.

'Where do I know that from. Why is it so familiar. Why can't I remember it.'

All questions that I didn't have the answer to rushed into my head and it started to make me frustrated. 

I shook my head side to side, snapping myself out of it. I realized that Aether asked Venti about it, so that means that he knows what it is. I then quickly looked over at the bard and started to listen to his answer.

I listened intently as Venti explained to Aether what a Gnosis was, I was also trying to figure out how I knew about it in the first place too.

Suddenly a question popped up in my head. 

"How did you use the wind current then to save me from falling if you got your Gnosis taken?" I asked which made Venti look over at me. "I still have my anemo powers. They are just a lot weaker then before. I can't use them as much as I used to." I hummed and Aether didn't react to me saying I fell so I'm guessing he just thought I tripped or something.

'The Tsaritsa. I think I've heard of that name over the years.' 

"The Fatui agents chased Y/n all the way up to the roof. Any idea why?" Aether asked Venti, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm afraid I don't. Though they seemed pretty determined to get her until she rang the bell."

'These Fat-oui people tried to get me twice now. I wonder what for...'

≪ ───ᴇʟꜱᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ── ≫

Rai jumped as he heard the sound of glass shattering down the hall.

"Well someone's not happy." He chuckled aloud to himself, grabbing a box of cereal out of the pantry. 

"You know I will never stop being surprised that there is a kitchen here." The boy mumbled as he lifted the box up to look at the name, "Cherrios." Rai then opened the box and then opened the remaining package of the cereal inside. He shoved his hand into the box, grabbed one and then popped it in his mouth.

He shrugged right before hearing someone loudly yell out his name from where he heard the glass breaking.

The boy sighed before he walked out of the entryway and down the long hall, stopping in front of another arch entryway and walking in.

When he walking into the room what he saw didn't impress him one bit since this was fairly common. 

There was an indigo haired boy with a furious expression on his face, sitting on a chair laid back with his arms crossed. On the floor  a ways away from the boy was a pieces of a white vase scattered over the wood and a puddle of water with five purple flowers being soaked in the water.

Rai laughed quietly as it looked liked the boy in front of hi, was pouting angrily.

"Is Mouche is angryyyy?" Rai asked with a slight grin as he walked into the room.

Scaramouche snapped his head over to the black haired boy and glared at him harshly. 

"Quiet, twit." He spoke in a demanding way as Rai walked farther into the room, stepping over the pieces of the broken vase and finally stopping to plop down on a chair right across from him.

"Now, now that's no way to speak to your bestie." Rai shook his head and his face had a disappointed look on it. Scaramouche glared even harder at the boy with anger flashing in his eyes. "I will stab you in you sleep."

"Very tsundere of you Mouche."

The indigo haired boy's glare suddenly broke and turned into a frustrated expression.

"So, you need me for something buddy?" Rai asked as he leaned his elbows on his thighs and his head onto his hands staring straight at the frustrated boy across from him.

Scaramouche mumbled something in a quiet and angry tone that the other boy couldn't hear.

"Say it again?"

Scaramouche sighed deeply and then looked at Rai dead in the eyes.

"Signora failed getting that sheep girl."

Rai blinked.

A wide grin then slowly made it's way onto his face which made the fandango boy sigh once again.

It didn't take very long before Rai was full out laughing and clutching onto his stomach while Scaramouche just sat there and watched him, unimpressed. 

"I'm sorry give me a second-." The black haired boy said through laughs.

After a moment he finally got himself back together and then started to speak again, "How did the eighth of the oh so powerful fatui harbingers fail to get a sheep girl that will barley even move without being exhausted?"

"You said that you would get her if Signora couldn't. You better not back out now.' Scaramouche spoke, his glare returning onto his face.

"Yep! Now I have something interesting to do!" Rai said happily, jumping up from his chair.

"Next time you see me I'll be bringing that sheep girl to you!"