5: Ancient Ruins and First Encounter

Start from the beginning

Belfast Knight 1: "You know the laws well, citizen. Killing a noble is a serious offense and it is punishable by death."

Linze: (Oh no! At this point

Linze: (Oh no! At this point... Y/N is now a criminal...)

I started to feel worried about Y/N's well-being and safety as he was a good person. What he did was justified and here he is, will be captured by their "cronies". If not for him, We might not have been what we are today and a worse fate might have been awaiting us.

Belfast Knight 2: "Check the dorms. Storm the place and find him!"

The knights moved upstairs and started breaking in through the doors, which bothered many of the customers and they had no decrees to show that they were arresting such an individual.

Micah: "Wait! Sir! You're destroying our property!"

Dolan: "Why you!"

The manager attempts to stop the knights but he is shoved aside and one of them threatens to unsheath his sword.

Belfast Knight 1: "Interfere with our business and we'll send you to the dungeons."

When they found his room, They started violently banging the door as I looked at Big Sis who was pissed off by this affair. She then looked at me that if a fight occurred, We would strike. It didn't cross my mind one bit what would happen to us if we did such an act.

Belfast Knight 2: "BREAK!"

When the door was destroyed after breaking it with a halberd, They stormed the place only to find nothing. Each part of the place was checked but he was not there, not even his things.

I sigh a moment of relief as he is safe for now but I have to warn him when he gets back, if he even does.

Belfast Knight 1: "We got no sign of him."

Belfast Knight 2: "Tch! Count Balsa will be angry if we don't bring him what he wants."

The knights left the place with many parts of the inn being thrashed.

Micah: "What is the meaning of this?!"

Elze: "We did tell you. I didn't expect it would get this bad."

Linze: "We have to find him."

Micah: "This is bad. Very bad! We might also be arrested for this and our business might get revoked."

Yae: "That's terrible! Where is the justice system in this country?"

Elze: "I never truly trusted nobles and this is exactly why. They can get away with everything and leave those who suffer dread at their feet."

Yae: "How about we go to the capital and find the Duke? Perhaps he can help."

Elze: "It's too risky. We might even get entangled in a trap."