Fuckin' Sexy - Part 1

Začať od začiatku

"Baby, of course I like flirting with you; it's my favorite thing to do, because I love you more than anything in the entire world." Jay agreed with Alex as he told her that, just smiling due to the fact that she really is extremely happy with this amazing man; the only man that she could ever even think about calling the father of her children, as she's really proud of him. "God, I am so glad that you're holding me like this. However, I really do need to start coming back into the gym with you now." Jay looked down at Alex as she said that, not understanding why she was telling him that. "Hey, is everything okay Alex? I haven't ever heard you say something like that before, which must mean that you have something on your mind; is that why you're really down here Alex?" Alex sighed as Jay asked her that, not wanting to think about this; however, she soon realized something. They have all day to talk about this. "Wait, I just realized something. We still have tonight alone with each other; Hank is bringing the kids home tomorrow. Work from home week."

Jay then realized that, and smiled at the woman he loves. Bending down, Jay smirked due to the fact that he's glad that's the case; after which, he moved his hand to the side of her face and kissed Alex softly. And let's just say that Alex really liked that feeling, because she always likes it when she gets a chance to share a real kiss with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "God, I love the way you kiss me." Jay laughed as he heard Alex say that, before getting close toy her; after which, he wrapped his arms around her and picked her up in his arms. "However, not the biggest fan of you being all sweaty." Jay laughed as he heard Alex say that, as he knows that's not the case. Leaning back, he smiled as he looked at the woman he loves; after which, he kissed her and just started to take things nice and slow with his beautiful wife. "God, I love you so much. And we both know that you are the biggest fan of me being sweaty, because it means that you get to do something with me in the shower." Alex smirked as she heard Jay say that.

"More like you get to do me in the shower." Jay just smiled as he heard Alex say that, before picking her up in his arms again; after which, he wrapped her legs around his waist and moved his hands to her sides. After which, Alex moved her hands to his chest and just smiled as she started to take things nice and slow with her amazing husband. Moving to wrap her arms around his neck, Alex smirked due to the fact that she loves Jay more than anything in the entire world; after which, she felt Jay move one of his hands to her sides. Meanwhile, he also pulled away from the kiss so that he could speak to Max. "Max, c'mon. Let's go boy." Smiling as she heard Jay say that, Alex looked into her eyes. "Care to share just where you think you're taking me Mr. Halstead?" Jay smirked as he looked up at her Ms. Halstead, before proceeding to carry her away to the place that they both want to be in right now.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The water was nice and warm as she stood under it, just waiting for the man she loves to finish getting Max some water in their bathroom; and lucky for her, he decided to do it here in the bathroom. And she had to say that he looks really sexy as he does that, especially since she gets to see everything from the shower; and that's due to the fact that Jay is currently naked and standing in front of the mirror. The mirror which she can look at, as she's currently using the mirror that they have installed in the shower (it's little) for when Jay has to shave. But right now, he's not the one that's using it; rather, he's using it to admire her dreamy (naked) husband. "Okay buddy, just remember that I want to take a nice shower with Alex. So, you need to stay out here and just relax; that way, we can both have fun with each other in the shower." Alex smirked as she heard Jay say that, as that most definitely is exactly what she plans on having with that gorgeous man whom she feels lucky to call her husband; as he's also the love of her life, and always will be.

But now, it was time for the love of her life to get in the shower with her, which is exactly what he did, as he opened the door. He then went ahead and took a moment to look over his gorgeous wife. And god, does she look extremely sexy as she stood there; especially after she turned around, and just looked at her amazing husband. "I can only assume that you like the sight?" Smirking, Jay agreed with Alex as she asked him whether he likes the sight of his gorgeous wife being naked in the shower, because he'd really be an idiot if he didn't like the sight of her being naked in the shower. "What do you think?" Moving to get close to Alex, Jay smirked as he moved his hands to her hips and just held her close to him. At the same time, Alex put her hands on his chest and smiled at the most amazing man in the entire world; who just so happens to also be the man who just texted his brother. "So, listen, I just texted my brother." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that. "I already did that Jay, I know that the twins are okay." Jay smirked as he heard Alex say that.

"I was actually checking something else

"I was actually checking something else." Getting nice and close to the woman he loves, Jay smirked as he put his hands on her hips; after which, he proceeded to push her against the wall and picked her up in his arms. Wrapping Alex's legs around his waist, Jay smirked as he looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, he proceeded to wrap her arms around his neck and just kiss Alex softly. Moving his hand to her neck, Jay smiled due to the fact that he's really happy to be hold Alex close to him like he currently is. "I was checking on when we asked Will and Natalie to bring the twins home." Alex agreed with Jay. "And we asked until Monday, because they need to drive by here to go to the hospital to work. So, they're going to drop the twins off on Monday as we have breakfast plans together." Smiling as she heard Jay say that, Alex couldn't help but feel really happy about that...because it means that she gets a bit more time with the man she loves, which is something that she always appreciates.

"Well, I most certainly am not going to complain that I get more time alone with you." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, just smiling as he moved his hands to her sides. "Neither am I." Leaning in Jay smirked as he started to take things nice and slow with her once again. "You know, we could've done something before we got in here if you wanted to." Alex smirked as she heard Jay say that, before feeling him press his body against hers; and god, let's just say that really made Jay moan. Bending down, Jay proceeded to suck on her neck; and boy, was that a real turn on. "Fuck Jay!" Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, well aware of the fact that she loved it when he gets sexy like this with her. "I hope you know that I expect something today." Leaning back, Alex looked at her husband as he said that. "Excuse me?" Jay smirked as he looked at his gorgeous wife. "If you're thinking you're getting sex..." Jay was shocked as he heard Alex say that. "Oh shit, sorry baby. That's not what I meant." Alex was confused as she heard Jay say that.

"Then what do you expect?" Jay smirked as he looked at his beautiful wife, because she already knew exactly what he wanted. "Oh, you want some of THAT." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, before bending down to kiss her neck; at the same time, Alex grabbed the back of his head and just started to moan for him. At the same time, Jay ran his hands up and down her legs, which his exactly what Alex wanted, along with him sucking on her neck. "Do I get to have some of that?" Moaning as she heard Jay ask her whether she can have some of that...then the answer would most definitely be yes; because that's exactly what she was thinking of wearing, but he just needs to promise that he won't take it off. Running her hands down his toned chest, Alex smiled as she went ahead and got ready to tell Jay that was one of the conditions of her wearing the lingerie he wants her to wear. "Well, I have a condition for wearing the lingerie." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that. "The lingerie has to stay on. And you can't take it off." Jay agreed with Alex.

"Well, that means that you can't take off my sweatpants." Alex looked down at Jay as he said that, before moving her hands to the top of his chest. "Oh hell no. If you think you can get away with wearing jogging pants, when I'm wearing lingerie...then you're dreaming Jay." Jay smirked as he looked at Alex as she said that. "It'll keep me calm. If I just wear my boxers, then we might have sex." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, before wrapping her arms around his neck; after which, she bent down and kissed him softly. "Fine, but if you wear sweats...then you have to wear THOSE sweats for me, the ones that I like to see you wearing." Jay smirked as he heard Alex say that, before leaning in and kissing the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Is there any other pair of sweats that I would ever wear for you my dear?" Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, smiling as she proceeded to take things nice and slow with Jay as they both hold each other close in the shower; and boy, was this how she wants to start her morning.