Marriage Day(short)

-Year: December 12th, 1918-

-Location: Soviet Union, Russia Moscow-

-in the church of Russia-

-Y/n POV-

Today is my wedding day as I am getting married to Ivan Stalin as I walk out of the changing room as I walk on the red carpet as the piano and it's here comes the bride.

As I saw Ivan wearing his military uniform as I stand near him as the priest was Joseph Stalin as he look at me and said.

Stalin: Вильгельм Бранвен III, ты возьмешь моего сына Ивана Сталина в качестве своего прекрасного мужа.(Y/n Wilhelm Branwen the III, will you take my son Ivan Stalin as your lovely husband.)

Y/N: Да.(I do.)

Then he turns to his son as he said.

Stalin: Иван Сталин, ты возьмешь Y/n Вильгельма III в качестве своей прекрасной жены?(Ivan Stalin, will you take Y/n Wilhelm the III as your lovely wife.)

Ivan: Да.(I do.)

Stalin: Затем вы вышли замуж за невесту и жениха.(Then you married the bride and the groom.)

Me and Ivan kiss each other as the people clapping their hands as we just got married. As we leave the church as we went to our home in Moscow as we stay there. We get undressed as we put regular clothes on as we dance in the living room. After we finished dancing as we went to our bedroom as we drink alcohol of German beer and vodka til we got drunk and we fallen asleep in the bed.

-To be continue-

(If Kaiser would or would not approve)