Nighttime Intimacy

Start from the beginning

After which, she climbed into bed wearing the lingerie that Matt most certainly liked, while also enjoying the sight of Matt taking off his shirt and folding it up so that it was on top of his dresser. "Oh baby, now that's a sight that mommy likes." Snickering a bit as he heard Gabby say that, Matt proceeded to set his shirt down on top of his dresser; as he just finished folding it, so that he could do that. 

After which, he grabbed his deodorant so that he can put some on; and that was something that Gabby was glad he was doing for her

After which, he grabbed his deodorant so that he can put some on; and that was something that Gabby was glad he was doing for her. "Well, I am so glad that you just did that." Matt snickered as he heard Gabby say that. "I can only assume that you like the fact that I'm just wearing my boxers now? And that I am shirtless?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her that, because that most certainly is something that she likes the sight of; the sight of her dreamy husband, wearing his tight boxers. "So, you really think that you can leave me, and the husbands alone with nine kids in the future?" Gabby just looked at Matt as he said that, laughing at him.

"Do you really want to get me started on that, when I have never in my life taken a girl's trip or a day off from the kids? Oh, and you still owe me from before we got married." Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that, before setting his deodorant down; after which, he proceeded to make his way back to his and Gabby's bed. That way, they can both hold each other close as they relax in bed. "God, you look so damn sexy as you sit in bed like that." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling at the man she loves; after which, Matt smirked as he walked up to her side of the bed. Moving his hand to her neck, Matt smirked as he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that he was really happy right now. "You happy that I'm shirtless right now?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she likes it when he was shirtless. "What do you think?" Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, before bending down to kiss her once again.

Taking things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams, Matt just smirked due to the fact that they are both really happy right now. In fact, he's so happy...that he wants to be intimate with the woman he loves right now. "Listen, how about you slip over in bed? Because we both know that we want to relax in bed, and just hold each other close as we talk." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as that's exactly what she wants; she wants to hold her loving husband close to her, as they talk in bed. And that's exactly what she plans on doing with the man she loves, just as soon as he was in bed with her, which is exactly what she wants to have right now.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Leaning back against his pillow after climbing into bed with the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is exactly what he wants to do right now. He wants to hold the woman he loves in his arms, as they cuddle up to each other and just hold each other close in bed. 

I mean, what's better than a husband holding his pregnant wife in his arms

I mean, what's better than a husband holding his pregnant wife in his arms...as they cuddle up to each other in bed and just relax with each other? Because to Matt, that most certainly sounds like paradise to him. Just running his hand up and down Gabby's back, Matt smiled as he was really happy right now. Happy to be holding the woman he loves close to him, as they both relaxed in bed with each other. However, what made him even happier; well, that was holding all of his girls (and their late son) in his arms at once. Which is exactly what Gabby wanted him to do right now, as she crawled into his lap and got comfortable by wrapping her arms around his muscular torso; and let's just say that she was very comfortable right now, as she cuddled up to her man.

Running his hand up and down Gabby's back (while making sure that his wedding band was on her spine), Matt smiled due to the fact that this really is perfect. Turning his head, Matt smiled as he kissed her forehead softly as they both held each other close right now. And god, this is absolutely perfect; and there's nothing better than the two of them just spending some quality time with each other, as they hold each other close. Turning his head, Matt smiled as he kissed her forehead softly while they both held each other close. "Comfortable?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she was comfortable, as she most certainly was comfortable in her dreamy husband's arms, which is exactly what they both want to do right now, hold each other close in bed...in a very comfortable manner. Which is when Matt decided to tug the covers up on top of the both of them, and just made sure that they were both warm with each other. At the same time, Gabby got nice and comfortable in her husband's arms. "Now this is perfect." Matt agreed.

"Want to know what's even better?" Looking up at Matt, Gabby was confused as to just what might be better than this. "What's better than you holding your wife in your arms?" Matt smiled as he looked down at his beautiful wife. "The fact that we aren't just alone and have somebody watching the boys; but they're nearby, which means that we can see them whenever we want." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as that was what she wanted. "To tell you the truth, I think that was really what I wanted for a while now. I wanted to be alone with you, but I also wanted the boys to be nearby; and that's what we have now. We have the boys downstairs, and we have each other alone in bed." And as if on cue, their time alone in bed was soon interrupted; but not by one of their children, but by Andy. Looking at his service dog, Matt smiled as he proceeded to tap on the bed. "Come here boy. Come here Andy." Andy agreed, and went ahead to get on the bed with his owner; he then proceeded to jump up, and smiled at Matt.

After which, he crawled over to him and laid down next to his owner; at the same time, Matt, and Gabby both reached out so that they could scratch him. "Hey buddy, you happy to be in bed with us?" Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, she cuddled up to him once again; after which, she wrapped her arms around his torso and just smiled. Meanwhile, Matt wrapped his arms around her too; after which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss her forehead softly. Moving to scratch the top of his head, Matt just smiled as he was really happy right now; after which, Gabby just cuddled up to him and put her hand on his chest. After which, Gabby laid her head down on his chest; at the same time, Matt ran his hand up and down Gabby's back. Turning his head, Matt kissed her forehead softly And let's just say that was exactly what Gabby wanted him to do, she wanted to feel him kiss her forehead as they held each other. It always makes her smile, because it's just...she just can't explain it, other than by saying that it makes her smile.

"Do you regret us asking somebody to w..." Interrupting his wife, Matt just went ahead and gave her a flat out: "No, I have no regrets whatsoever with us asking our family to take care of the kids. And that's due to the fact that it's still our anniversary weekend, and we deserve to celebrate it one last time before things really start getting crazy around here." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, as that most definitely is something that was going to happen. "God, between four kids, and our businesses; that's going to be a lot." Moving her hand to Matt's chest, Gabby looked up at her husband. "Do you think that we're taking on too much right now?" Smiling at his wife, Matt proceeded to kiss her forehead softly. "Honestly, I don't think so. And I think that we're going to be okay when it comes to us being able to take care of four kids and run our businesses to the best of our abilities." Pressing a kiss onto Gabby's forehead again, Matt proceeded to look into her eyes. "And we're going to take care of our kids first, as they are our priorities."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, just smiling as she heard Matt say that; after which, she smiled due to the fact that they are both so comfortable and happy with each other. "What do you say we just take it easy and relax for the rest of the night? Fall asleep together." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby ask him that, as that most definitely is exactly what he wants to do; he wants to hold her in his arms, and just fall asleep with her. Turning his head, Matt smiled as he left a soft kiss on Gabby's forehead. "I love you Gabby." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "I love you too. Goodnight baby." Matt smile as he heard Gabby say that, before bending down and moving to kiss her softly. After which, they both started to take things nice and slow with each other until they fell asleep in each other's arms.