Nighttime Intimacy

Start from the beginning

Camila smiled as she heard Matt say that. "Suegra." Matt was a bit confused as he heard Camila say that. "I thought Gracias was thank you?" Camila snickered a bit. "Suegra means mother-in-law." Matt snickered as he heard Camila say that. "Okay, now I understand. Then, you're an amazing Suegra and Abuela." Camila smiled as she heard Matt say that, before getting close to her son-in-law; after which, she hugged him. "You can stick to the English terms if you'd rather do that." Matt laughed, smiling at Camila, which was something that definitely made Gabby smile. "Well, I like the sight of this." Turning to look at Gabby as she came downstairs. "And I like the sight of this." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before watching as he made his way over to her; after which, he decided to wrap his arm around Gabby and pressed his lips to her forehead. Meanwhile, Gabby wrapped her arms around his torso and cuddled up to her man, which then prompted Matt to bend down and kiss the top of her head. "Ready to head up to bed?"

Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she was ready to head up to bed, as that was something that she most certainly was ready to do; she wanted to get in bed with the man she loves, and she wants to hold him close tonight. Which is exactly what she decided to tell him, as she looked up into his eyes. "I love you, and I am so glad that we're going to take some time together." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before rubbing her back. "Make sure you shut off your alarms, and please sleep in. I have the kids guys; Gabby needs to rest now that she's 23 weeks pregnant." Gabby agreed with her mom as she said that, before laying her head down on Matt's chest. "That means that I need to get another babymoon soon." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, really liking the sound of that; as did Camila, because she knew how much her daughter loves her husband. "You guys should go talk about it. I'm all for you guys doing it, heaven knows I would've loved to have done it if me and your dad had the money." Gabby agreed.

Gabby smirked as she heard her mom say that. "Find your dream honeymoon location, let me know where it is. And as soon as the girls turn 6-months old. You, me, Nancy, Stella, Natalie, and Alex. Girls trip, no husbands." Camila laughed as she heard Gabby say that, really loving that idea. "Deal!" Matt just turned to look at his wife as she said that. "You're going to leave us with nine kids?" Turning her head, Gabby looked up at her husband; after which, she stepped close to him and put her hand on his chest. Leaning up, Gabby smirked as she went ahead and started to take things nice and slow with him. "What do you say me, and you go up to bed now baby? We can go cuddle, and just relax." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before going to grab her hand; after which, he intertwined their fingers and just went ahead to follow the woman he loves up to their room. After all, that was where they both wanted to be at the moment; in their room, relaxing with each other as they hold each other close in bed (talking about Puerto Rico).

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Penthouse – 30th Floor: Primary Suite
They were finally back in their room, which is where they both want to be right now; alone, and just holding each other close as they both got ready to spend some quality time with each other. Quality time, which will most certainly include time where they are holding each other close. After all, that's what both Matt and Gabby want to do with each other. They want to hold each other close, and they just want to relax with each other. What's better than the two of them doing that for the night? But first, Matt has to do something for his beautiful wife; and that would be him taking off his shirt, while also putting on something to make him smell good. But at the same time, he's also going to do something else; and that's talk to his wife about just how in the world she thinks that he (and the rest of the husbands) can deal with nine kids, all at one? Looking at his wife as he walked up to his dresser, Matt smiled as he watched as Gabby took off her robe for him. "God, still love that lingerie that you're wearing." Gabby smirked, agreeing with him.