• NINE •

- meanwhile -
- the living room -

Sunghoon, Niki, Heesung, Chaewon, Kura and Eunchae were sitting in the living room, every one of them messing with his own phone, The front door was opened revealing Kazuha she came in running with excitement

Sunghoon, Niki, Heesung, Chaewon, Kura and Eunchae were sitting in the living room, every one of them messing with his own phone, The front door was opened revealing Kazuha she came in running with excitement . "Eunchae—yah!!" She said running towards them yelling and calling Eunchae. " What? What?" Eunchae said with also an excited tone . " You won't believe what happened today " Kazuha said still standing facing everyone. "What? Is it the end of the world?" Eunchae said with a happy and excited tone and everyone just looked at her with confused faces . "What? No , it's not the end of the world yet , It's something about Hyein, guess what she bought " Kazuha answered with a confused face then asked again with an excited one .

"A dinosaur? A gun? A slave? " Eunchae said guessing and everyone just went shocked . " Are you sure she never had an accident that left her a trauma or something ? " Niki said and Kura nodded . " Never thought about that but i think i should start do " Kura said not taking her eyes off Eunchae . " What ? No what's wrong with you , she bought a car " Kazuha asked again with a shocked and a concerned face then said covering her mouth with excitement .

"You're joking ?" Eunchae asked . " No shit " Kazuha answered. " And guess what ? It's a red Tesla " Kazuha added and Eunchae eyes and Mouth opened . "No way, waw that bitch is so lucky" Eunchae said . " Language!!" Kura said looking at Eunchae with an angry face. "Sorry" Kazuha apologized. "I'll change up and come, ohh by the way where's mom and dad?" Kazuha said then asked. "They went with uncle and aunty Lee to their friend's house they'll be here in dinner " Kura answered and Kazuha nodded, she started walking towards the stairs but she stopped when Eunchae talked .

"Ohh, by the way did you heard what happened to Eunju? " Eunchae asked and Kazuha turned back to her. "Yah__ i don't gossip anymore you know that" Winter said and Eunchae rolled her eyes. "Ohh right i forgot you're an adult now, my bad" Eunchae said looking at her phone but Kazuha came closer to them again. "Hypothetically asking, what if I wanted to know though ?" Kazuha said and Eunchae looked at her. "Hypothetically telling that her boyfriend is part of the LGBQ community" Eunchae said with a serious face. " Don't be disrespectful you forgot the T " Kura said and Eunchae looked at her .

"Girl i just spilled the T-ea" Eunchae said with an evil smirk while the boys were just watching them. "Oh My God Manchae stop, i said i don't gossip anymore" Kazuha said as she started walking towards the stairs again but she suddenly stopped and turned back and walked toward them again. "How do you know that information thou?" She asked and Eunchae looked at her . "I don't gossip anymore either" Eunchae said and she looked at her phone while Zuha just nodded . "Ohh right, we're too old for that, you're right, i'mma go change my clothes then" Kazuha said nodding and walking towards the stairs this time she really walked up .

But as soon as she disappeared from their view, Eunchae phone start ringing so she picked up . "Hello!?" Eunchae said on the phone waiting for her sister to answer. "How did you knew?" Kazuha on the other side of the phone asked . " Haerin told me " Euncht answered . " Told you what ? " Kazuha asked again. "That Eunju's boyfriend is gay" Eunchae answered . "SINCE WHEN___!!? " Kazuha yelled at the phone but they also could hear her from upstairs . "BIRTH-UH, what do you think ? Also did you heard that Yuna saw her boyfriend kissing another girl ? " Eunchae answered with a pissed tone, and they all flinched and looked up when they heard Winter talking from up.

"Girl how much do you know?" Kazuha asked. "Girl I Know too much" Eunchae answered and Kazuha started running down stairs again. "Come, come" Eunchae said tapping the couch beside her telling her to sit and Kazuha did . "Your sisters are definitely not okay" Niki whispered and Kura nodded . "You're just a day in and you said that already? This is not even the start , you'll see alot of things from now on " Kura whispered back rolling her eyes .

** To be
continued **