• FIVE •

-Author POV-

Everyone was sitting on the living room having a chat except of Kazuha . "What do you want to drink?" Ms Kim YoonA asked them with a smile.

"Just some water please" Mr Lee Heetchul answered and his wife nodded.

"Hey girls___!!" Mr Kim Donghea said calling his three daughters who were sitting beside each other on the couch and they all looked at him.

"Why don't you take the boys and have a little chat in the garden?" Mr Kim Donghea suggested and Me Lee Seohyun nodded.

"Yeah why not, get to know each other" Ms Lee Seohyun agreed looking at her sons.

"Well I would love too, but i have some homeworks to do" Eunchae said standing up grabbing everyone's attention. "Kura ounnei and Yunjin ounnei can take care if them right?" She added pointing at Kura and Yunjin sitting on the couch beside her.

They both were giving her a death glare with an awkward smile . " I hate you " Yunjin whispered still showing the awkward and forced smile .

" Me too " Kura added whispering with the same expressions as Yunjin. " Yeah__ yeah , it's totally fine , you go and do your homeworks , you must be so busy this days , and why don't you bring them to me when you're done to see if you did a good job ? " Kura said with a victory smile and Eunchae's face just turned into an angry one ,but as soon as possible she put on a smile trying her best to not kill her two ounneis .

" Yeah , we will help you with it " Yunjin agreed also with a victory smile .

" I hate you guys more " Eunchae whispered to her sisters.

" We know, now go do your homework " Kura whispered back and pushed Eunchae away and she just started walking .

But only after three steps her father talked again making her stop . " Ohh right , where's Zuha ? " Eunchae closed her eyes a little then turned back at them .

"Sh__ she's in her room, she's not feeling well, she got a fever so she went to sleep" Eunchae stumbled nervously obviously lying.

"ohh okay , give her some medicine would you? " Mr Kim Donghea said nodding and Eunchae nodded back, before she start walking again she glanced at Sunghoon , He was looking at her then scoffed.

- after a while -
- Kazuha's room-

Kazuha was in her room walking left and right then back to left and right , nervously biting her nails , She suddenly flinched looking at the door that just opened revealing Eunchae . " So ? Did he recognized me ? " Zuha asked woth a worried tone.

" Yah , how the hell am i supposed to know that ? Not like i can hear his thoughts or something " Eunchae said crossing her arms rolling her eyes with the last sentence .

" No , you said your sixth sense never miss , what dose your sixth sense tells you now then ? " Kazuha begged again about to cry this time .

" You want the truth ? " Eunchae asked with a concerned tone and Kazuha just nodded getting ready for the answer, even though she wasn't quite sure it will be the answer she wanted to hear . " Okay , i'll level with you , i think dad called you by your nickname in front of him two minutes ago " Eunchae slowly said with a worried tone.