• TWO •

- 1:00 am-
-yunjin's room -

The four girls were setting on Yunjin's bed having a chat

The four girls were setting on Yunjin's bed having a chat. "Waah, i really can't believe that heeseung oppa is coming tomorrow " Eunchae said with a smile.

"I heard that he is really handsome right ? " Kazuha asked smiling too.

"Yes, i've seen him in the engagement party , and he was fine" Yunjin said nodding .

"But why do i feel like i've seen him somewhere else—!?" Eunchae mumbled in confusion, "his name is also so familiar—".

"Not sure, i never actually met him—" zuha replied raising her shoulders.

"Wait, you've never met him face to face before ?" Eunchae asked with a confused look and zuha shook her head.

"No never, i didn't come to the engagement party remember?" Kazuha said hugging her teddy bear pouting.

"right, you went to that trip with Jake oppa that time" Yunjin said and Kazuha nodded.

"His brothers are also coming " Sakura said and they all nodded.

"What do you mean his brothers? There was only him his one brother and a sister in the engagement?" Confused Eunchae asked.

" He has three brothers and a sister, two of his brothers didn't come that nigh either, the one that came was named____ what was his name again?" Yunjin said then thought for a while then she asked when she couldn't remember his name.

"You mean Jay?" Kura said and Yunjin nodded.

"Yeah that one, i remember he was so cold and rude for literally no reason, his sister's name was Chaewon as i remember, and dad mentioned something about Sunghoon or something like this" Yunjin said and they looked at her with an amazed face.

"Waaw, how the hell do you know that?, even i didn't know his sister's name" Kura asked with a confused look and Yunjin just smiled proudly.

"Of course, i should know everything about the family that will be our partners soon right?" Yunjin said with a confident smile.

" Woo , our sister is so smart and confedent business woman now huh ? " Eunchae said complimenting her.

" So proud of you " Kura said while pinching her sister's cheek.