Chapter 59: Cutting the cake

Start from the beginning

"Did you just lift me off your dick? Without my consent?" Jimin frowns as he stands on the floor.

"You kept me in you without my consent." Jungkook wraps Jimin's waist. He gives a kiss on top of Jimin's nose.

"We can go for another round. Seriously. Quickies are exciting." Jimin says in a whine manner.

Well, it's triggering, but Jungkook decides that he needs to get used to it. He's mad though. Therefore, Jungkook decides to bite on the lower plump lips Jimin has been having.

"Mmm that hurts." Jimin complains.

"We'll do as many rounds as you want after this. Now we should go and get ready."

"You order me around now?" Jimin tilts his head, trying to lean in for another kiss.

"No. I'm the one who follows your order." Jungkook says as he leans in for another sweet kiss that Jimin is not at all against.

Ever since they agreed to come back to be friends with benefits again, it feels like this wild animal in Jimin has been activated. Jungkook believes now that Jimin is strong and has good stamina. Jungkook himself feels off though since friends with benefits is not the status Jungkook is going for, but for Jimin's sake, he will follow, and well, the smaller one can always get his dick hard.

It's extremely weird how Jimin hasn't been dressing up so revealingly. Just a plain t-shirt and sweatpants. And just one glance or a smile from Jimin can get Jungkook's dick hard.

Jungkook is convinced that it's simply about how Jimin cooks in his indigo blue apron looking so graceful while smiling at Jungkook when he's back from his morning run. His so-called husband knows that the sight affects him since Jimin started to smile like that every morning. Park Jimin knows his charm so well. He knows he can make Jungkook weak. It's like Jimin can never get enough of his dick. Actually, it's happening on two sides. Jungkook can't get enough of Jimin. And Jungkook didn't know how to stop the raging hormones that they've been having towards each other.

Not just at night when they finish their work. Jungkook got texts from Jimin at lunch time. Needy. Jimin gets so needy. It turns Jungkook on so much when Jimin gets all needy, but he can't like this situation completely as long as they're still in this status.

They managed to pay a visit to many areas in their new apartment. Kitchen. Balcony. Jungkook's bedroom. Jimin's bathroom where Jungkook figured that Jimin had become so organized as a grown up, and that strengthened the thrusts somehow. Living room. Anywhere in the apartment, including the edge of the pool and their rooftop garden.

Just in one week. If it's not about that friends with benefits label, Jungkook would be convinced that they act like a newly married couple except that they don't wake up cuddling each other in the morning or falling asleep together.

The kiss is going well, and there's no sign that it will stop anytime soon. They're drunk on each other. Jungkook can feel it, but Jimin seems to ignore that fact.

The small hands start to roam down on Jungkook's lower back. Jimin knows how to be smooth too. Jungkook learned that with time, and he really enjoys the touch that sometimes makes him forget the time.

Right. The time. The exact minute where they need to cut the cake.

"Jim-"

"Shh. We seriously don't need to cut the cake." Jimin starts to kiss down on Jungkook's neck.

"Mmm. Jimin, we should stop." And the sight Jungkook sees is not helping at all. The smaller one kisses down to Jungkook's pelvis.

Jimin kneels down on the floor while both of his hands slightly down on Jungkook's body. His face is now in front of Jungkook's thick member, and right when Jimin is about to suck on Jungkook's head, the taller of the two just lifts both of Jimin's under arms. He holds Jimin's torso before he places Jimin on the counter.