The Only Family We Need

Comincia dall'inizio

She then watched as Matt set the baby monitor down on the counter, which is something else that they need right now; and it makes complete sense why Matt had something in his hand now

She then watched as Matt set the baby monitor down on the counter, which is something else that they need right now; and it makes complete sense why Matt had something in his hand now. "Oh, you brought the baby monitor into the bathroom." Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him whether he brought the baby monitor into the bathroom. "Both of the boys are currently in their cribs and are playing with their individual toys..." Going to grab his cologne, Matt decided that he was going to put some on; after which, he turned around to look at his wife. "...but I know that you still want to have the baby monitor in here, just so that we can at least listen to them." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "You know me too well." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "And I also know that you have a lot on your mind right now, which is actually why I'm currently in here; because I know that if you don't have me with you, then you're going to get quite stressed out." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, sighing.

"I know, it seems like my family just loves to create drama while I'm pregnant with our children." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, while also making sure that she remembers that she's the one that said that; not him. "Okay, I want to just make sure that we agree that you were the one that said that first; and that makes it fair game for me to laugh at a bit." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I am well aware that's the case. It's just fair." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before taking a breath as he looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Just like it's fair that you get a chance to be alone with me again, because it's what you need; if you need me alone, then you're always going to get me alone." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that because she really likes that idea. "I have to say, I really like that idea; especially since I have the best husband in the entire world." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, really liking the sound of that.

"Okay, you can calm down Gabby. I'm already your husband, the father of your children; and we're already alone, no need to flirt with me anymore." Gabby snickered as she heard Matt say that, even though she really likes to flirt with her dreamy husband. "Awe, but I like to flirt with my husband." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before going ahead with grabbing his razor; and that's due to the fact that he wants to shave a bit before he joins Gabby in the bath. "Do you mind if I shave a bit?" Gabby shook her head. "Of course not. Now, you said that the boys are okay right?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him whether the boys are okay, because they most certainly are. "They are more than okay because they are just relaxing and having fun in their cribs. They're all changed, and ready for bed; that means that we can just concentrate on each other, and whatever you and the girls need right now." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, especially due to the fact that she was really happy. "I already something I need tomorrow."

Looking at his wife as he brushed his teeth, Matt nodded as he hoped that she'd tell him what she needs. "And what might that be?" Gabby smiled as she looked at the love of her life. "A day with my boys, and only my boys. A day in bed more specifically." Smiling at Gabby as she said that, Matt actually really liked that idea. "A non-working day in bed." Gabby sighed. "I don't know about that." Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that, as he was surprised over that. "Okay, I just offered you a day in bed; where I'm not working, and you turn it down?" Gabby sighed as she looked at Matt. "Me and Stella got talking, and we both agreed that we really need to get working on some more designs." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before bending down so that he can spit; after which, he went to rinse his mouth and just thought about something. "Okay, I'm not going say anything; but I think we both know that's not the most important thing, that would be you growing our daughters." Gabby agreed with Matt, well aware that's the case.