Sphere of Influence

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile...

(Senate)
(Office)

After the meeting with the Senate about dealing with the Trade Federation that blockading Pantora, Senator Chuchi meet with Chairman Papanoida and his children at her office in the Senate.

《Chairman Baron Notluwiski Papanoida》 《Son: Ion Papanoida》 《Daughters: Chi Eekway Papanoida & Chi Amanwe Papanoida》

《Son: Ion Papanoida》
《Daughters: Chi Eekway Papanoida & Chi Amanwe Papanoida》

Chuchi: Chairman Papanoida.

Papanoida: Senator Chuchi. You spoke well on behalf of our people today. I hope that the Senate truly listening.

Chuchi: As do I, Chairman.

Papanoida: Allow me to introduce my family. These are my daughters, Chi Eekway and Chi Amanwe and my son, Ion.

Eekway: Father, Amanwe and I are going home. Don't be too late.

Papanoida: I won't be long. I and Ion have something to discuss with the Senator first.

His daughters nod before walking out from the room.

Papanoida: Things are deteriorating rapidly, Senator. Ion just brought words from Pantora that things are worse than we led to believe.

Ion: The people are restless. The Trade Federation blockade is causing more damage onto our people that we predicted.

Chuchi: We need more time. The Senate would vote in our favor, I'm sure of it.

Papanoida: Count Dooku and the Separatist are promising an immediate aid in the resolution to the blockade.

Chuchi: You're not suggesting that we join them, aren't you?

Papanoida: Certainly not. I merely point out that the wills of democracy are moving too slowly.

Ion: There are Pantorans rallying for us to leave the Republic and join the Separatist.

Chuchi: We cannot give up on the Republic Senate. Chairman, you must convince the people to remain loyal to our cause.

Papanoida: I will do what I can, Senator.

(Next Day)
(Morning)
(Hangar)

At the hangar, Padme meet with Anakin who just returned to Coruscant. Anakin is escorting Padme to her ship along side Captain Rex.