Sphere of Influence

"A child stolen is a hope lost."

Pantora in peril. The newly elected chairman of Pantora, Baron Papanoida, is caught in a deadly political game. The Trade Federation put a blockade on Pantora and suspense all converse with the system. Isolated from the rest of the Republic, the people of Pantora began to rally against the Senate, who have been seen as unsympathetic to there fight. What makes matters worse is that Count Dooku have offer an aid, if Pantora joins the Separatist Alliance. Chairman Papanoida have dispatched Senator Chuchi to Coruscant, with hope for the Senate to take actions for Pantora before Lok Darr can legitimate the blockade.

(Training Ground)

Zen is currently showing the Younglings one of his lightsaber.

"Wow, so many design."

"Looks really cool!"

"I want to have my own lightsaber one day!"

Zen: Then you need to work hard for it.

He take one lightsaber and ignite it, showing its bright green color.

Zen: Each lightsaber, or more importantly, the kyber crystal in the handle have each of their own signature color depend on the user. My main lightsaber color is blue.

"Amazing. What about your other lightsabers?"

Zen: I have few that's green, cyan and one is yellow. Well, guess because I have lots of influence, kids.

"How does it work?"

Zen: Who knows. Either way, how about your kids go and train? And later, I can tell you more about lightsabers.

"Really, Master Maruno?"

"You're the best!"

"See you later, Master!"

The younglings rush away and wave at Zen, as he wave back at them while smiling.

Zen: They really are good kids.

He walk away and head back to his room.

(Zen's Room)

He look around his room, seeing his stuff in the room. Zen walk to the lightsaber shelf and look at all the lightsabers he collected. After with the latest confrontation with Grievous before, Zen have few more additional into his collections. He now have sixteen lightsabers in possession. But he didn't view them as trophy, but important momento to the deceased Jedi and Padawan in the battlefield.

Zen: Should I really get into collecting lightsabers? It feels like I'm no better than Grievous...

He hit his cheeks, clearing his mind about it.

Zen: No, I shouldn't think of this.

He turn to the closet and look at the clothes inside there.

Zen: Guess I have to change my own look now.

He smirk as he start to look for new clothes inside the closet. But still take time in which one he will be wearing afterward.