Selecting New Members

"Choice is not something that can be easy to be made."

Continuing their effort! The Clone Wars has got even more intense as the Republic forces have led an invasion on Geonosis. While at their war, Jedi Knight Zen Maruno are called back to the Jedi cruiser and get a call from Kamino, having needed to leave the war sooner than he expected.

(Geonosis)
(Venator)
(Bridge)

At the command room, Admiral Yularen are looking into the hologrom of Geonosis along with Jedi Master Luminara Unduli along with her Padawan, Barriss Offee.

《Barriss Offee》

《Barriss Offee》

Barriss: So, Master, when will we went down to Geonosis for our mission?

Luminara: Soon, my apprentice. Be patient.

Barriss: Of course, Master.

When the door opened, Yularen, Luminara and Barriss look there, and sees Zen walk into the room with annoyed face.

Zen: So... What am I here for, Admiral?

Yularen: You've got a call from the Kamino, sir.

Zen: Then you should've done it from before... *turn to Luminara & Barriss* Hello, Master Luminara, Barriss.

Luminara: It is nice to see you again, Maruno.

Barriss: *bow* Pleasure to meet you, Master Maruno.

Zen: Please, Barriss. No need to call me that. It felts weird that I get called as "Master" due my status as a Jedi Knight by older Padawan.

After patched up with the Kaminoans, a hologram of the head nurse of the cloning project, Nala Se, appears.