-'Incredible', says Bulin in a low, surprised voice tone, that's the only word she can think of. She doesn't know what else to say. She's been studying all types of aircraft in order to know what spare parts to deliver to the other factions, but she never had that much of an interest in general. The sight of the Eurocopter though has made her even more interested in the specific type. It might be the only aircraft of its type, but if she acquires the blueprints, she might be able to built her own 'helicopter'. This might as well benefit her faction for the best. If they have an enitre fleet of those helicopters, cargo deliveries would have been much safer.

-'Yeah, but there's one major disadvantage with this helo as it is called by its other name', continues DS. 'You see, it's not meant for combat. It's only purpose is to tranport the wounded and supplies from one place to another. Its armor is meant only to withstand as many bullets as possible. The flares that you saw are meant to confuse any missiles fired at it as most guided weapons are programmed to follow the heat of the engine. The flares are meant to create more heat'.

-'Oh, I see', says Bulin, trying to hide her frustration. If this helicopter is not meant for combat, then what's the purpose of it at all? On the other hand, she might be able to make her own design, so it might look better than this Eurocopter. But first, she needs to ask for the blueprints.

-'Anyway, I must get back to my field hospital', says DS as he walks towards the Jeep ambulance that had been waiting for him. 'I need to finish setting it up. I won't bare anymore delays. The sooner I finish it the less I'll have to worry about coming under attack again'.

-'I'm coming with you', says Universal as she walks quickly to the other side of the Jeep. 'The more assistance you'll get the sooner you'll finish'.

-'You sure? You haven't set up a tent before, and it's not as simple as you think. You sure you can manage?'

-'Sure. If you show me, I can memorize it'.

-'Alright then, come along'.

They then get in the Jeep and drive towards the abandoned airfiled, passing by an old Austin K2 fire tender that has been attempting to tackle a depot fire with the assistance of one of the two Scania water tower trucks. DS and his helo might have been able to hold off the enemy squadrons, but there were a few aircraft that decided to focus on the harbor. After all, the base is a strategic target of great importance. Why most aircraft decided to focus on DS and his Eurocopter, that is unknown. Maybe it was revenge for the losses they suffered yesterday. Well, if that was the case, it was a very reckless and irresponsible move. They violated the Geneva convention thrice in just two days. Why, they did that, it no longer matters. One thing is clear though, they don't care about the rules of war anymore, and if that's the case, maybe DS should start reconsidering his rules of engagement. If they are willing to go that far, then so is he.

After five minutes of driving, they arrive at the field hospital. Surprisingly, the tents and ambulances are still in one piece. It appears that the attacking aircraft chose not to harm any of the hospital's facilities and only focused on the factories and floatplanes. Of course they would. The hospital wasn't serving any strategic value, so they had no reason to wipe it out, and even if they did attack it, they would have simply wasted their ammunition. Well, DS has got to hand to them. For once, they decided to show some form of respect. Still, that doesn't change the fact that they attacked him and his Eurocopter. Maybe he should start arming his ambulances and fire trucks for extra defense. It sounds unethical, but it's also logical at the same time. Not that it would make much of a difference, but it would guarantee some extra protection against various exterior threats.

They get off the Jeep and DS picks up some metallic poles from the trunk. While big tents are needed for the usual medical works, smaller tents are also needed as storage compartments for other medical equipment such as electrical generators, satellite dishes and some freezers as the ambulances don't have enough room for all the medical supplies. With this heat, some of the generators are prone to breaking down or overheating as they are old and out of date, and while some tools can fill up the specific role by modifying them, they still don't solve the major problem of breaking down. Maybe with some spare parts from here, DS can solve this issue, but for now, he needs to use whatever he has at his disposal. The sooner he deals with it, the better.