I knocked on the door firmly , waiting for her to answer . A few seconds passed before she said "Come in !" from behind the closed door.

I pushed open the door and walked inside , closing it with a low clicking sound . She sat behind her desk as she sorted through papers , highlighting a few sentences every so often.

Her hair was in long braids that reached past her ass , she also had on some cute clear reading glasses that complimented the shape of her face .

She looked up from her feet for a moment and spoke "Mr Pierce how can i help you ?" she asked .

I stood in front of her desk "Some nigga called Jefferson said you had papers to give me " I stated , looking around her office.

She paused what she was doing "uhm yeah , let me look" she said before getting up from behind her desk and towards the bookshelf on the other side of the room.

She wore a white mid length dress , the cotton material clung to her skin and moulded her curves. On her feet were some matching open toe white heels that showed off the gold anklet that dangled off her ankle.

I tucked my lip between my teeth as i watched the material of the dress stretch and hug the shape of her ass perfectly as she bent down to reach a box at the bottom .

She retrieved the box and stood up taking it back to her desk and taking a folder out , handing it to me with a small smile.

Her smile was contagious and I couldn't help but give her one back.

A small smile appeared on my face as i took the folder , allowing our fingertips to touch gently.

A red tint covered her cheeks as she pulled her hand back , going to take a seat once again .

I tried to stop myself but I just couldn't help it , I reached out a grabbed her hand , pulling her back over to me .

It's something about her that's so enticing to me , she ain't like them other girls that i talk to . For example Nova pretty and yeah she a model but we don't vibe .

She's just a typical beautiful shallow girl , the sex is good but i'm getting older and now i want something deeper. Something with substance.

" Uh M-" I cut her off before she could get another word out "look ma,  i'm not gon beat around the bush , I don't care about being professional or your whack ass employee code" I started , looking down at her.

"let me take you on a date , just lemme get to know you .." I finished , taking her soft hand into mine .

She looked up at me sighing almost , her brown eyes starring into mine "Just one date ..?" she asked as i rubbed my thumb over the back of her hand.

"Yeah just one date" I assured , now bringing her hand up to my lips .

I'm not really a romantic nigga but my mama raised a gentleman, I been feeling Kamryn from the day I stepped into that elevator.

I was just gon' leave her alone after how she rejected a nigga the other day but it's just something about her , I couldn't give up that easily.

I liked the way she carried herself , like she knew her worth and I respected that but all i was asking for was a chance to show her i could treat her right.

And i knew from the moment i walked in here that I could get her to give that to me , I saw the way she looked at me .

Not tryna sound all conceited but I know she feeling me too ..

Plus I didn't care about the whack ass reason that she came up with , talm bout being professional and shit .

She pulled away , folding her arms over her chest "Fine" she said , sticking her hand out expectedly "Give me your phone so i can give you my number" she demanded.

A small smirk grew on my face as I pulled my phone out my pocket , unlocking it before handing it to her .

She typed her number in before saving it as : 'Kamryn 🤍' . I smiled at the contact , clicking on it to call her .

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as her phone began to ring on the glass desk , making it vibrate. I tried to conceal my amused smile "Just had to make sure" I joked.

She let out a small laugh "You thought i would give you a fake number ?" she asked , amused . She uncrossed her arms and walked towards her phone - i shrugged as she picked up her phone and saved my number .

I took the folder off the table from behind her , leaning in closer to reach it . Her chest rising up and down at a quicker pace than before as our faces leaned closer , inches apart.

A small smirk graced my lips as her body swayed closer mindlessly, I pulled away . "I'll see you on Saturday Ms Hart" I teased , walking away towards the door of her office , she shook her head a small smile playing on her glossed lips.

"Pick me up at nine , i'll text you my address " she added gently as my hand reached the door handle , I bit back a smile at the progress i made .

I then pulled the door open fully and walked out , a grin lingering on my face as made my way to the elevator , clicking the button for the floor above .

This weekend bout to be real interesting..

__________

𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂 𝟺 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

vote & comment

share your opinions + show some love <3

- chichibean 😚