Twin Horns and Heading to Xyrus

Arthur Leywin

"No way, Rey! Arthur is just 3. Beside you said that you can teach him yourself." My mom said with worry visible in her eyes. "I know I said I could teach him myself but his talent is way too great for his age. What kind of three year old has a mana core who is in solid red stage." My dad said with uncharacteristic amount of serious. I guess he can be serious when needed.

"Alice he is a prodigy no an anamoly will be more appropriate. If we just sit here then his talent will go wasted. I know he is just a kid but still understand please." My dad added.

"U-Uh w-what about what I want" I mustered up the most kid like tone. They looked at me and then looked at each other and again at me. It looked like they telepathically communicate with each other. "What do you want honey." My mother asked.

"Uhh A tutor sounds nice and I want to see the world."

My dad face became that of a victorious man. As he said "See honey"

"Ok fine but-" Could it be an codition. "finish. your. veggies." I gulped and began nibbling on the green grass but I know it is for the better. After eating the damn grass I went to my room.

I heard from my father"Btw, the twin horns will be here after a week. So we could go with them." I heard about the twin horns from my parents. They were my parents's ex-party member. They left the group when my mother was pregnent. I was very excited to meet them.

But I wonder how my life will be. My life as grey was nothing but bad. I had abonormal amount of ki and at my peak I could dodge lightning. I was easily the strongest person in my previous life but strong I was. I was just as bad. I was a shitty person. I had taken the lives of millions at the war with my last attack but when I did that I realised how far I had fallen. I thanked Nico for killing me and giving me a second chance. I will use this chance to the fullest. And I will gain power not for revenge I will do it for my parents and for everyone I will hold dear in the future.

A week later

Today we will start our journey to Xyrus. I packed my stuff and went to the place where they will be. After we reached there my dad hugged a red haired guy. After that they introduced themselves to me. After the indroduction.

My dad decided to introduce me. "Fellas meet my son" he said while pointing at me.

"Greeting I am Arthur Leywin. Pleasure to meet you." I bowed curtly.

They stared at me for a while. 'Did I do something wrong'.

"Ha ha. Is he really your son Ray." Adam said.

"What do you 'Is he your son" My dad retorted.

"Aww he is so cute" Angela said as she smothered me with her chest. I am suffocating. So this is how I die huh. It was nice having a second chance in life. It wasn't for long but I will take it.

But my lord and saviour Durden saved me.

"Angela stop you are suffocating him." He said in a stern tone. "Oh right wgere are my manners" She said in a sheepish tone. 

After that I went to the carrige and started our journey. While in our carrige I started gathering mana which has been very easy. I can gather mana while walking and even while sleeping I am reinforcing my body in mana because I want to have a little stronger body but getting used to this infant body is very hard.

After a while we stopped the carrige and starting camping. My dad and adam killed a few wolf like mana beast and started cooking them. I must admit their meat is a delicacy. 

After some time Adam looked at me. Which I found to be quite suspicious but he quickly affermiate my suspicions as he said "Oi Rey mind if I spar with little Arthur". I looked at my dad and telepathically communicate with him that said 'Oi old man help your little son' but he repiled "Sure don't do too far we are just doing light sparring and some basic mana exercises. 

But I am sure he wil not listen to my father as he gave me the look of someone trying to put somebody in their place. It seems that he thinks I have a over inflated ego since I awakened mch earlier than most human child. Ah well might as well entertain him.

I went about 5 meters away from him and took a battle stance withmy short training sword. My stance had a lot of opening and I am sure a master swordsman will fown on me when they see me in this stance but it can't be helped since I have not adapted in a body of a child who is about a meter smaller than my normal height. 

"I think you can agument your weapon, geinus" exaggerating on the genius part. This just affirmates my previous thesis. I simply nodded and agumented my weapo which was as natural as breathing for me. I guess this is a perk for having a abonormal amount of ki  in your previous life. 

After agumenting I dashed at him while pouring mana on my legs but just limited as I didn't want to cripple my cute little body. He stepped back a little suprised by my speed but quickly recompose himself. He lunged his spear to my arm as he didn't want to hurt me too much. If he did I am sure my mom will murder him. 

To his suprised my eariler move was just a faint and I went behind him and swong my sword. he reacted just in time to block my attack but this was also a faint and I went under him and using my little body. I went under his legs and I swong in his family jewels albeit with considerable amount of less force as I didn't want to scar him. Adam jolted in pain and holded his precious spot.

I felt kinda pity for him but this is what he gets for trying to teach a king a lesson even if the king is inside a body of a child. 

After the action my Dad looked at me with a mix of emotion ranging from fear to pride with a pinch of pity for Adam. 

Adam said with pain and confusion "Light sparring my ass what kind of monstorous training you have been giving him" 

My dad with the same look of confusion said "I did't teach him that." They both looked at me with the expression of curiosity. 

I quickly had a feeling to explain myself how I did just now. "I learned it from the books"

"Books or not you are teaching me some moves" He said with the curiosity to learn. When he said that Jasmine also nodded her head vigorously. I sighed and took on a role of a master for now atleast. 

After some teaching sessions which were kinda hard for them but I was completly unaware of it. In my past life my training sessions were deemed as Hell by people but it paid off so that is a win I guess. 

We head out to the carrige again and I doze off to sleep and the next morning somethings I didn't think at all happened. "BANDITS! PREPARE TO ENGAGE!" Helen shouted. 

As the words of Helen repeated in my ears Angela chanted a spell probably a barrier judging by the wind particle in the air. 

"Wind Barrier" As she shouted that a layer of a wind became a barrier around us. But my mother pulled me close to her trying to shield me using her body from whatever might get through. Thankfully her effort didn't seem to be necessary as the barrier held strong.

But what did not get protected was the carrige as it broke down to pieces. As I realised the situation we are in. 

We were completly surrounded.