Chapter 1: New Life

King Grey:

It was complete darkness. No "Ki" nor any physical thing was there. I couldn't even move my legs. I had died, I knew that much. As I was plunged to the heart by Nico. I couldn't even blame him. As it was my fault his love of the life and the most important person to him died. I had killed her. 

But I saw a blinding light. "Ah, so this is the so called light at the end of the tunnel. I was just 20 years of age when I had died as a king and a mass murderer. I had killed millions of people at the war and I was completly ready for hell. Heck even hell is a good place for me."

"Congratulations! Mr. and Mrs. leywins. It is a boy." 

"What." Instead of thinking along the lines of 'Oh Shit! I have been reincarnated' or 'Am I a baby now.' Weirdly the first thing that came up to my thought process was 'Oh the so called light at the end of the tunnel is a women's vagin- Nevermind. '  As I opened my now baby eyes I got hit by a blinding light. After recovering from the outbreak of light. I explored my surrounding and saw my parents. The women, probably my mother had  brown eyes.  She had wore simple clothings which complemented her auburn hair. She looked like she was in her late twenties. She rediated a smile that showed her motherly love. Her smile made my heart warm. 'What did I do to have a second chance. Why me' I thought. With that the emotion that I kept locked in my heart for more that 17 years flared up and I cried like the child I was on the outside. 

"Aww! Don't cry my little art." She said in a soft tone. "Isn't he a sweetheart Rey."

'I can understand the language. That much is obvious. But is this really earth. I mean there are no electronics as well as any modern appliances which are the most important in a modern soceity.' 

Timeskip Few months:

I have learned a lot about this world in the past few months. I also learnt that there is a thing called mana and the most suprising thing is I can see mana. Not sense it or anything literally see it infront of me. There are six particles that I can see in the atmosphere. They are white which I assume is pure mana, red which is obviously fire mana, blue as in water, brownish earth colour   which is earth, and last but not the least there is a weird purple particle which is guiding the mana in the atmosphere like the wind guiding an arrow. 

I know it is cool and all to see mana particles and a weird purple one but it is really hindering my normal sight. 'I wish I could stop seeing mana particles' I thought. Suddenly I could see normally again. 'This is incredible.' I thought and I wondered 'Come forth mana particles.' I thought as I gave my hand in the air like a king who is giving his kingdom speeches. And I saw the mana particles again. This was really incredible. 

After a bit of testing and when I sad bit . I meant a lot of testing and expirementing as I had nothing else to do in this small body of mine. I found out that I can guide the mana anywhere I want. I also realised that my affinity for mana is too great for a human beings. I can quite literally purify my mana core and see visible progress in them. I am way to overpowered. 

I also found that the purple things have three types. They could manipulate time, space and life. Btw I had also formed my mana core at the age of 10 months. I have also purified my mana core a bit. or so did I thought. My abonormal amout of control in mana made my core already in solid red core with cracks. I guess I am an anamoly even in this world. 

Timeskip two years:

Renoylds Leywin:

These past two years had been hectic. I became a father. I had always wanted to be a father. After the birth of my child Arthur. I knew something is different about him. His look when I first saw him as my son proved it. But I know that he is my son so there is nothing to worry about. Well except for the fact that he awakened at the age of ten months of age!!?? That is unheard of. Even the world talent is nothing but a insult to his feat. He is an anamoly. I have been lightly training him for the past month. I have to be secretive about it because if alice knows then I am good as dead. 

But one thing is for sure. Art is so cute!! When he first learned to crawl the look on his place was priceless. Well enough about that. I am sure he is going to be a very important figure in the future.

I wonder what will he become. Hmm... mabye an SS class adventurur, the future king, leader of dicathen, or a great commander or something. Bah.. I shouldn't think about it too much.

I went to Arthur's room as usual he was reading something. Will my son be a nerd?

Nah he is too cool to be one. 

"I am going to the garden for some stroll. Wanna come?" I said as I empasized on the stroll part and he understood instantly. 

"Ok Arthur today your dad is going to show a spell."

Arthur Leywin:

I looked at him in anticipation. He told me to move backwards and so I did. I went in my cognitive mode as I like to call it. And my dad took off a stance and he started to chant something after a while. He moved some rocks. Rocks that can be easily be moved my hands. 

He looked at me and winked and said "Isn't you dad awesome." I fought with my self and barely managed to not roll my eyes. And I said with the most child like tone I can muster which was hard previously also but after his antics it just became harder, "Yes d-dad i-it was awesome"

After a while we went to our dinner and my dad said something I expected "Alice, I thick we nned to hire Art a mentor."

(A/N: Updated this chapter because my brother published it from the draft without finishing it. I will atlest try to update once a week. This is my first time writing a fanfiction. I love Tbate so this something I am looking forward. Also the length of the chapter will increse slowly. Right now I can only muster 1000 words. Hope you will understand)