Chapter Eight

Marcus comes and sits next to me on the bed and sighs.
"Listen y/n I care about you too much and I don't like watching you get hurt because of me, I don't know what Axel is gonna say. Don't argue with him and I don't want you to stay here any longer" Marcus explains to me.
"Why don't you want me here?" I ask
"Because look at your stomach you are already hurt and it's been barely a day" He replies holding his gaze at me.
"Marcus I get that you are concerned and I still haven't processed what's going on but I care about you too so I want to be here for you so please don't push me away" I say staring down at my lap.

Marcus tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and takes my hand and we go to Axels office. We walk for not long and we finally reach our destination and he pulls his hand away.
"I'll wait right out here for you okay" He promises me.
I nod and I knock.
Axel opens the door and leads me into his office where I take a seat on a black chair as I watch him sit behind the table adjusting his tie.
"So y/n Marcus is very protective of you and it's making him weak, I don't like it" he states staring right into my eyes and my heart skips a beat.
"Oh uh i'm sorry sir I don't mean to do that" I reply trying to keep my cool.
He leans back in his chair observing me which makes me shiver.
"Your not a bad kid, you have potential and we need more girls. The minuet you followed Marcus is when u became part of us, that was your choice" He finally says

I honestly don't know what to say I try to keep my mouth from hanging open but that's a struggle right now. How could my life get so messy in a matter of a day, surely I'm dreaming all this I've probably hit my head too hard one too many times.

I clear my throat before I speak "Uh so you want me to live here? What do you want from me?"
"No you don't have to live here, for now, I want you to get trained up I can see you doing big things in the future I have a feeling once the shock wears off you'll be a natural" Axel assured me.
A natural? At what murdering people?
"You can go back home whenever we will contact you when we need you and I assume Marcus is waiting for you, you can go now" he says as he signals for me to leave with his hands. I swing the door closed from his office and Marcus is there still waiting and asks what he said to me.

I just lean in and hug him I find comfort within Marcus even though he kinda scares the crap out of me. I pull away and stare at him and let out a small laugh and he looks confused "You are currently looking at your new team member, i'm free to go home for now but Axel is going to summon me whenever he wants" I say faking enthusiasm.
Marcus has a angry look that immediately crosses his face and he tries to say something but ends up just walking around me to Axels office and bursts inside.
"I was wondering how long it would take you to come in Marcus, I'm gathering your here to lecture me about my decision" Axel clearly states with his legs up on his desk looking all proud.
"Why the fuck would you make y/n join the team! We made a deal leave her the fuck out of this alright" Marcus yells at him and waits for a reply.
"Well our deal is off I changed my mind, go take her home. And don't you ever swear at me again boy" He demands.
Marcus turns around before he has time to say something else he'll regret and grabs my hand as we walk out of the door.

He holds my hand tight like if he lets go his whole world will fall apart.
He supports me as we walk because I'm still in somewhat pain considering I got stabbed you know but my shock factor is higher than my pain.
"Come on y/n I'll walk you home and we can talk on the way" Marcus says as we climb up the stairs to exit the building. We go through the exit doors and step out into the light and back to reality, we'll my old reality now. I have to keep my mouth shut I have no idea what I'm going to say to Cleo.

Fuck me dead and bury me pregnant why is my life so difficult?!?