Chapter Three

We have been talking, swimming and exploring the waterfall for about 3hrs now and I couldn't be happier it's like everything around us has froze and it's only Marcus and I.

Marcus pulls himself up on the rock where our clothes are and pulls out a cigarette and lights it. He sits down and watches me swim around and smiles at the sight of me, I now realize he is smoking. "Oh I didn't know you do that stuff" I say surprised "I'm not as innocent as I seem are you okay with me smoking?" He says while I swim over to him and pull myself up on the rock next to him.

"Yeah you can do what you like I don't mind" I say staring into his eyes, he smiles "Then you won't mind if I do this?" he says while he puts his hand on my hip and slowly starts kissing my neck then licks over where he was sucking leaving a hickey. He pulls back and stares at my flustered face "Would you like me to keep going?" He says seductively "Wow uh yeah, yes please" I reply.

He puts the cigarette between his soft lips and uses both his hands to push me onto my back and gets on top of me. "Have you ever smoked?" He says putting the cigarette in his hand, "Um only a few times, why? I reply back. He takes a drag of the cigarette and puts his hand under my chin and I open my mouth and he blows the smoke into my mouth, he puts more pressure on my body and I feel his dick press into me and I let out a little groan.

He passes me the cigarette and starts kissing my stomach while his hands grip onto my boobs I start to moan a bit then he kisses over my underwear he slowly starts to pull my underwear down very slowly teasing me he looks at me and smirks and I raise an eyebrow back at him.

I suddenly feel someone watching us at first I thought it was just me being paranoid due to the situation I'm in but then I heard a twig snap and I quickly sit up looking around "I think someone is watching us" I say worried, Marcus adjusts my underwear and says "Are you sure?" "Yes I felt someone watching us then I heard a twig snap" I say back to him "Shit okay put your clothes back on" He says standing up and passes me my clothes. I quickly put my clothes back on and I eye Marcus up and down he looked worried, more worried than he should be.

"You good, do you wanna leave?" I say to him and he snaps his attention back to me "Uh yeah okay" he says. We start to walk back "Stay close to me" says Marcus in a protective tone "I'm sure nobody is even out here" I say "You can never be too careful" He says looking around. Something is off about him now he looks worried then I see a figure to our left and pull on Marcus's sleeve and I point to the figure who is now running over to us. "Fuck run y/n" Marcus says panicking.

We both start running and it's been about 2 minutes and the guy is still chasing us, oh and did I mention I have asthma? I start to feel dizy and I quickly stop feeling sick "y/n we are almost there keep running" says Marcus "I-i can't I'm gonna pass out" I say out of breath then without hesitating Marcus runs towards me and picks me up in hims arms and continues to run.

I was surprised he could carry me and run at the same time which is pretty impressive. We finally lost the guy and came out of the forest and Marcus places me down "Are you okay?" Marcus says while catching his breath "Yeah I'm okay- I think, what the fuck just happened!?" I say loudly to him, he looks around trying to find words "I wish I knew just some crazy guy I suppose" He says waiting for me to say something but I just stand there in shock I feel like I'm having an outer body experience. He takes my hand and we start walking back into town.

"I had a really nice time today with you" He says and a big smile crosses my face "Me too, we should do it again sometime" I say "Oh definitely just less of getting chased in the forest by a crazy guy and more of the other stuff" He says chuckling "That would be nice" I say, "Would you like me to walk you home?" He asks "Oh no it's okay Cleo is going to pick me up" i say back "Well I'll see you on Monday then?" "Yes you will" I say and he hugs me tightly and I grip his waist "See you later y/n" he says pulling away, "Bye Marcus" I say in awe and watch him walk away.

Cleo pulls up on the side of the road and beeps at me making me jump I go walk over to her and sit in the front seat. "How was it you were gone for like 6 hours, wait!?! Did you guys fuc-" I interrupt her "No we didn't fuck but he did almost go down on me" I say watching Cleo gasp "Almost went down on you? What happened is he a good kisser? "Firstly we got interrupted by a uh guy and secondly we never kissed on the lips which is kinda weird when I think about it" I say quickly running out of breath.

"You mean to tell me yall didn't kiss? Damn" she says and I giggle, she starts the car and turns the radio on and "Bad Blood" by Taylor Swift is on and Cleo turns the radio up more and drives off.

It is 2am on a Saturday night and I have been lying in bed the past 2 hours thinking about my day with Marcus I put my hand on my neck where he left a hickey and then I caressed my stomach where he kissed me just thinking about it gave me butterflies. I wonder if he is thinking about me too? Does he like me as much as I like him? I hope so. I look over at Cleo who is sleeping next to me I wish I looked so nice sleeping, I always wake up with drool around my mouth, gross I know.

Thinking about the guy chasing us gave me goosebumps he looked about 10 years older than us. Why would someone be alone in the forest? It doesn't make sense and why did Marcus look so worried I mean he has every right to be worried but I think maybe he knew more than he was letting on. Anyways I have to stop overthinking and try and get some sleep.