We were walking in its direction and I was excited to walk by the window to get a better look at the records but strange enough we stopped right before we reached it.

I turned looking for McGonagall only to see her looking to our left where all the shops were lined up. We were currently next to a pub of sorts.

It was called the leaky cauldron.

Seeing it felt strange because I could have sworn there was nothing here a minute ago.

Now that I thought about it as people walked by their eyes seemed to glide over it skipping straight to the record store.

It felt as though this place was almost invisible to anyone who wasn't looking for it.

We walk into the store only to see the silent exterior was a fraud as the inside is alive with the buzz of gossip.

It was a dull and dark place but it wasn't strict.

It didn't feel constricting or rule-bearing like Aurora or Mcgonagoll.

It was obvious there was something people were interested in but McGonagall ignored everything and guided me straight to the back of the store.

We move so quickly that I was unable to understand what the buzz was about and to be honest that was a little disappointing.

All I hear is something to do with a handshake with someone and that leads me to think that someone famous was probably here earlier.

We exit to a small, walled courtyard with only a trash can in the corner.

I was beyond confused now.

Why would we enter a store just to leave immediately?

By now I'd learned that McGonagall wasn't the type to waste time on practical jokes.

There had to be a reason for us to be here.

I then turn to her only to see that she seemed to be drawing something in the air.

She then takes a few steps forward and taps a brick on the wall three times.

I was about to question her when suddenly the brick then begins to shake.

I nearly jumped at the sight of it.

The brick then stops shaking and a small hole appears.

The hole grows and grows until within seconds it's no longer a hole but an archway into a beautiful line of stores filled with colorful and glowing yet mysterious and interesting things.

I gasp in shock.

It was absolutely beautiful.

I'd never seen anything like it.

The street wasn't made for any vehicle rather it was a twisting and winding wide footpath-like street with stores on both sides arranged in a beautiful mess.

People wearing a similar style of clothes to Mcgonagall from all ages roamed the streets not paying attention to the beauty that was the alley.

With all of these things competing for my attention, you'd think I'd struggle to find something to focus on but if I were honest, the most amazing thing about this place was its aura.

It felt freeing almost familiar, but it couldn't have been recent.

It was somewhat like how I'd felt on the fair day but it was a thousand times stronger.

I basked in it grinning wider than I had in years.

"Welcome to Diagon Alley!" Said McGonagall smiling with pride as I grinned at the alley.